__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Rozu Quarteziiiii

I have this obsession for pink things recently, either the darker matte pink, or rose quartz (which is one of the color of the year for 2016... and also one of seventeen's color)

Yepp, say hi to my new rose gold acer laptop, dad gave it to me as a gift the day before I left to study, LOVE.

This picture was slightly bright, which was taken at about 5am in the morning after spending an hour to make the rose quartz and serenity.
Another pink obsession include this:-
Okay no.

I just spent the whole evening here at the airport, when its so hot that I sweat by just sitting, until now freezing while running, all about 5hours.
And yes, the day had come, time to go back to uni, time to face the reality, time for all the pressure.
Mom and Bii was at school and Dad was working so no one send me off at the airport today (sobs a little) which also means I woke up really early in the morning just to say goodbye to them together with endless hugs and kisses.

I can foresee that it'll be a very busy semester, which I hope I can quit slacking off and put all my efforts to make this semester a great one. If I update less here, I hope I'm really busy doing something meaningful.

Will be reaching at my place past midnight tonight *TT* and needa spend some time tidy up, followed by a whole week of whole day seminar. Hope this won't be a very long night so I can wake up on time early tmr.

Let's see how this semester will turn out, hope it's a one that I won't regret, and that's all I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment