__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

My cravings for spicy food

Okay, before we go into -my cravings for spicy food- or how I ended up so, the N times apologize from me for not updating regularly. I had been questioning life again and again, feeling all insecurities and felt so depressed until the point I can't be on social media anymore, everything is making me sickening. 
I was also questioning why did I start blogging when there is no one there to read, when there is no one that cares, when all the time I spent on writing all these post gone wasted, no one even care about my life. I lost direction, trying to think of something to write that people out there really want to read, but then I was limited.
I decided to come back here for a post to update my life, as one of the reason I started this blog was just to record down my life. Back then I did not find a reason yet, but I was thinking everything needs a start! and I randomly started, it's been more than two years I continued doing this, and yet I still can't find a reason and I started questioning whether I should continue, as this blog felt like a goal without an objective(?) or without a reason and direction.

Deep feelings aside, still gonna update my life anyway!
How's life? Busy. As usual.
I was at a point that I feel like I can't pass this semester, a point I felt so helpless and wanted to just give up. That was how busy and tough this semester is, but gladly I think I survived, slowly to finals and ending this semester.

Last tuition free week I did not go home and stayed here in Miri, enjoying life till max. I guess?
This was a morning when I had a meeting with a very inspiring person
went to a one day site visit in Bintulu
alcohol every night to end the day


 gym everyday which has a sauna room



 Trying to stay healthy and have homecook food when we can. 
My housemate is not a fan of meat so mostly are veges. 
I am also addicted cutting my bangs it goes shorter and shorter.
I don't like it hanging in front of my eyes, and shorter means I can wait longer for the next time.
I was too naive, forgetting I have curly hair, now I can't even control how my bangs look like LOL.

I did not know when did I start craving for spicy food. 
I had been a very good girl that try to eat as plain as possible, as I know I can easily get heated up if I don't control what I eat. This includes having toothache, sore throat, pimple bursting everywhere and also fat ._. as spicy food really do make you eat more.
I don't know how is my stomach condition now, I am not even good at eating spicy food to start with, and my record for the past few weeks was crazy.
All of these are some fancy and spicy meals I had. Other than these, I probably was eating nothing, or having cereal with coffee as breakfast and supper. You can definitely tell my life is messed up by what I was eating.
samyang yessss
sarawak laksa

thai fish burger

korean bibimbap
ma la ban mee
ayam penyet
kimchi fried rice

yes I found penang laksa
Okay I made myself all hungry posting these.

I painted my nails black pink for a few days.
Then removed it as my fingers felt cold.




Learnt to appreciate the view from my window.
I always love these calming views.
but mostly my view will be this...
trying to love my studies.
A stack of notes, a tab, my pencil case and calculators.
These are the things that give me comfort.
Along with snacks, chocs, coffee and a huge bottle of water.

This was from OpenDay.
This was also how I felt for the past few weeks.
I don't know who I am, I don't know what I want.
I just want to hide.
I felt insecure.

Till the next time I update =)

No comments:

Post a Comment