__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Annyeonghaseyo!!

You may or may not know, I am now in Korea.

Spent the last day here in Korea, counting down in the freezing winter, welcoming 2018 in a far away country. Life is just amazing so far. I keep feeling how lucky I was, to be able to live the life I want, to meet people that give me so much love.

I actually wanted to visit Korea two years ago, if you're following my blog, yes I did mention it 2 years ago, which I ended up in another country. Korea is still a place I really want to visit, and the feelings grow stronger, so thanks for making it come true.

If Japan is a country that makes me fell in love, Korea is a country that has all the things I love.
There are nice cafes, lots of cosmetic shops, cheap and nice clothes, good looking people (haha), kpop playing around which I love, and also nice food!!
I was not having lots of very good impression for this country. As they say don't trust kdramas HAHA Well, Koreans say that too! Just don't trust how love goes I guess? Other than that streets are really that clean and beautiful, houses interior is really that nice, people do dress up that nice too!

If I am the me 2 years ago, I might not know how to enjoy like I can right now. So thanks for waiting this 2 years(?) Now life in Korea is just great <3

So far it's almost three weeks here.
I had a lot of great adventures and there'll be even more in the future!
I was actually quite 'worried' that I might not be able to have the chance to go concerts(?) but when I was here, the thing I am worried is too many concerts, too little money ._.
Made up my mind for Day6 who is always my mental support for the past 2 years, gave up Caratland and OneOku btw, still no regrets <3

No comments:

Post a Comment