__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

CNY '16

Hello everyone.

Okay finally, I'm making an effort to drag myself here for a blog post (which I failed countless times in the past few days) Well, its holiday. You usually don't get the chance where everyone is just as free as yourself right. Teehee.

I don't know why, but maybe the growing up thingy is working. CNY is getting less and less fun for me. I guess it started years ago. Sometimes I just don't understand why do you even want to celebrate it. (Until now I realized how wrong I was thinking so ._.)

Chose to come back a week earlier from my journey didn't make things better LOL

Since my mum is a working mum, without the help of someone (not thinking about both my sisters who were way too busier than I was) All the preparation was so tiring since for the last week before CNY holidays, my mum were just getting much more busier. (which I spent sleepless night helping her to finish her school work, why all the trouble >< )

Since I didn't had time shopping during the week after my holiday before I went TW, mum and I spent almost everyday shopping after she came back from work until the mall closes. Had fun doing so. Muahaha. (Including buying things for CNY not just clothes actually did helped us felt less guilty)

Not to mention both my aunt and uncle were moving into new houses each which sometimes they need help or just going here and there with them to get their things done. Reaching home at late night 12am facing the piles of works needed to be done all the chores waiting to be finished.

Gosh I sometimes wonder how people were so free they can jio out here and there. No offend.

I literally can't get more than a few hours sleep everyday after I came back. Finding myself hard to get into sleep even after a long tiring day was a torture.

Not to mention I got sick few days before CNY and also sick after a few days celebrating CNY. Mum laughed me for being so lamliao and so do I wondering when did I got so weak. I could just spend the whole night up feeling like puking but I can't, sitting in the bathroom waiting for it to come. Then after puking I got all dizzy but still uncomfortable that I can't even sleep. And the cycle goes on. Sigh.

Just being sick is not a big problem. But with everyone home you must be always around, spending those really precious quality time. I dragged myself here and there with my body almost collapse and my mind going somewhere else, just to make sure I won't regret not being around with them.

Thanks god everything went smooth and well.

Finally CNY byebye all the tiring days finally its staying up all night puakkiao Haha.

Had a great few days meeting all my lovely relatives and friends. Except those comment like You got fat, You gained weight? You got chubbier. You got fat. Ermmmmm.... thanks for reminding (?)

Questions like what are you planning to do for your coming holidays actually hit me the most. Well of course I have so many things planning to be done, but why do I need to report everything LOL. I sometimes feel uncomfortable sharing my undone plans since its MY THING why do I even need to let you know everything. >< Unless its something to do with you, why do you even want to bother. I know everyone is just being polite and caring asking questions so but I was just..... uncomfortable. Sigh.

For the past few CNY days were the best time which you can just laze whole day doing anything you like no matter its useless or not. Without feeling guilty. Muahaha.

And also get lots of angpaosssss thankyou thankyou XD

Hope you guys had fun during this love hate festival LOL.

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment