__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

I'm a potato

Two in a go because I just feel like doing so.

Sent Zoe to the bus stop this morning and now back to the days home alone.

How much I missed being together although sometimes I just hate her for not being helpful and considering. Lets just admit no matter how bad she is I still love her anyway.

A story which three of us sisters went out together. A movie or shopping.

We are the type that don't usually care 'fixing' ourselves as long as its comfy. Seeing everyone around dolling up and I felt like a potato LOL

Who cares. I am not being lazy I was just... being myself XD Its definitely not an excuse. Come on what's much more important than just being comfortable in yourself! And here comes the judgement of my mum saying we should dress up more properly, ask us to at least apply something on our face and do something to our hair, where's the nice clothes we bought. LOL


Well after thinking what's the problem. Its just that there's days when you totally just wanna do nothing about your appearance, not caring about what others think.

And it actually felt great! Even being a potato!

We sometimes should just let ourselves being ...a potato. XD

There's no wrong being a potato. Yepp. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment