__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

I'm trapped

Just like the title, I'm literally trapped.

Trapped indoor. Trapped in front of my lappy. Trapped with my phone.

Just because this --------> CHEESE IN THE TRAP.

Yes I do watch Korean dramas. The kyaaa ones especially.
Its also what keeps me not updating since I spent most of my free time watching clips and even finding those bobo things on Youtube LOL.
I actually spent only about two or three days to finish all of it. I guess two more episodes left. Can't wait for it!

Being slightly detailed here~
Baek InHo, who is Seo KangJoon in real life, got me HAHAHAHA.
At first I felt like 'Eh, why sek sek one?' Then later realized he was in Roommate 1&2, I watched 1 but not 2, which brought me watching Roommate2.
Decided to do so since Jackson in GOT7 was in the second season too, even in the same room with KangJoon, gahhhhh I SHIP! XD

Embracing the not guilty sleepless night.
Since I don't want to spend whole day long just watching those things, I left it after everything's done at night, at about 12am. Promised myself only one episode each time, always ended up too indulged I can't sleep. It really did got me. LOL

Yepp, that's all my recent days update. Otaku fangirl mode fully ON.

Ciao.


Update

Finally after almost a week I finished the last two episode (LOL I procrastinate even in the case of my favourite drama) Owhhhh how much I love the way it ended everything's in place~ This is quite rare since I usually can't finish the whole drama and reach to its ending.

Before that, if you had been on FB or even local newspaper, news were everywhere saying how the the main character is not having enough scene and how worse the ending is and even problem with the original manga. 

Well, those comments were there, but seriously you can't trust them and PLEASE just ignore them. (If you know how aggressive those anti fans are, and how critic those China viewers are /They can always come out with something anything) 

They complained about how the main character were not having enough scenes, well he really didn't but less scene of him means more of KangJoon SO WHY NOT hahaha 
Well of course I hope there'll be more scenes of the love birds but sometimes JUST ENOUGH is enough =)

Anyway, the ending episode was perfect for me and I can't have more AWWWWW moments, and of course I loooooove the way the whole story ends.

*If you are still thinking whether to watch this drama or not (since there's too much negative comments at the ending few episodes) ,seriously just ignore those (haters gonna hate =/) and go watch it! *


No comments:

Post a Comment