__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I'm in the ...*drumrolls*

DEAN LIST!!!

Goshhhh believe it or not I'm in the Dean list!
Never expected this asdfghjkl~!

Of course this is definitely good news, clapping for myself, adding a soft pat on my head =)
I struggled whether should I write about it here, as I don't really like to talk about results. I always believe that we shouldn't be only focusing on our results and missed out the fun, since that is what really makes us grow.
Also another reason I don't like to talk about result, is we should bear in mind that there's always someone better than you! and I'm not even sure if I can continue to do this well in the future.
I really do hope me myself will not only be proud of what I achieved right now, but also continue working as hard, have enough fun at the same time.
This post will be the one reminding me to continue work hard as well in the future!



Tadaaa, so unrealistic IKR~!!!
Adding in some cheap cheap sticker LOL
We have all four subjects in total and I got two out of those! What I really have to say, HARD WORK PAYS OFF ~!

Well, I am very grateful, having the chance to study here, the chance to study what I'm interested! Also a big thank you to my parents, for letting me choose what I want, and not giving me pressure XD They kept saying pass can liao haha

Looking forward to the next semester! which had started LOL. Telling myself not only work hard but the same time not missing out the fun! Yorishikune!

No comments:

Post a Comment