__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Too much inspiration

Two weeks here I felt like a whole semester.
God knows why I still have time to come up here to blog.

The past two weeks was packed, fruitful, hectic. Everything is coming, taking care of my acaedemic and have fun at the same time is NO FUN.

Too much things going on, I have no time to put an effort to tell here!
Did I mentioned I am now in AIESEC? I joined just because I want to improve my social and communication skills, but ended up gaining and learning beyond that.
Spent the last three days attending LLDS, and its so inspiring, like seriously. We always backed off just because others judgement, we care too much, we sometimes lacks courage. I really did learn a lot and guess will spend some time writing about it up on here.

Another BIGGG thing.
I am Curtin's STUDENT AMBASSADOR for 2016!!!
A very cool name ryte? >< I actually applied at the end of last semester, just trying to get out of my comfort zone, to test how far I can go, to gain more experience. Things went magical and fluffy once I got the place!
Still under training and getting know things, hope to share more exciting stories about it up here!

And also I'm working as secretary for Curtin Bazaar under Student Council.
Meeting so many awesome people and  hope to learn a lot from them! Of course the most important is hoping everything runs well and the event will be a successful one!

Now I guess you understand why my starting two weeks of semester felt like a whole semester XD
Still have some other plans going on that I still can't tell right now. Gahhhh looking forward for everything to hit on me XD as nothing felt better than feeling busy and the feel of accomplishment =]

No comments:

Post a Comment