__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Turning 19

Hi guys, it's the nineteen me.

I was struggling whether should I pop up here for a post.
Life is hectic, damn hectic, as expected as an engineering student, although just foundation, the workload and the lectures are no joke.

Life is great, but also not that great. Things somehow doesn't go the way I want. I was losing direction, in a way, and I hate that feeling. Being busy never been better, but now I felt there's too much work I can't get my own time, and somehow I wonder if this is right.

In a blink, I'm already here for three weeks, sounds unbelievable for me. Its really a blink, too much things going on, so far I haven't have a weekend off yet >.< (which means I didn't even go to the town yet! Goshhh even I myself can't believe LOL)

How's my birthday? Well never been better, I remembered writing on the schedule, hoping that its a hectic birthday, well it really was! Not only for that day but even for the whole week!
Had class in the morning, after class had a meet up for lunch with someone to talk about the agreement to sign, then thanks my friends in my group for getting me cakes from the Bakery Box haha.

After that again class, then finished my day with an AIESEC workshop, thanks for singing for me, it means a lot! Its been the first birthday not at home and I was telling myself not to expect anything, that night we went out together, but only near the area (NEXT DAY GOT 8AM CLASS) some beer, some chips, some milo (milo tower Lol) some card games, can't be more grateful to you guys for at least make the effort to come out and hang out with me.

Its not any bigbig event, just a small and calm gathering.
Well as a girl, of course I really to hope something big, some presents, some party, some flowers, but nahh being an introvert a shy a quiet one, I guess I don't exist enough. (Admit I was a bit down, since I felt no one really cares), but nahhh not expecting things, so those small effort, means a lot.

ANYWAY, I still need to say a huge thank you to my lovely sister Zoe (of course Thong too) for calling in for the first second of 12am, for the long long post, for wishing me to have a great day, this birthday turned out lovely by those whatsapp text at the end of the tiring day =]

BTW I GAVE MYSELF A HUGEEEE BDAY PRESENT TODAY! A LATE ONE BUT A REAL HUGE AND REAL MEANINGFUL ONE!!!! Will tell in my future blogpost XD

No comments:

Post a Comment