__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Monday, April 18, 2016

Bye my Eighteen

Yayyy its tuition free week now finally I have time to finish all my work and now get to write here!!!
I know I'd been quite lazy coming up here. To be frank, for the past few weeks my life was a mess, haha! Well, now its better, I found directions =]

Okay, I always wanted to write about my 18 y/o since its a special year!!!

Thinking back, what did I do for the whole year? Since I had a gap for almost the whole year, its actually quite empty, but looking in details, I really did challenged quite a lot!

First goal achieved, I worked as a barista!
I always wanted to work as a barista, at least once in my life, so achieved!
Quite lucky I didn't only get to work as a barista, also get to work on my drawings~! You never know how accomplished it felt when the boss' daughter wanted me to draw on her bedroom walls, but nahhh I don't even dare to draw on my own XD

Another quite not-worth-to-mention thing is staying at a busy city.
Well, once I decided I want to study at Curtin, I know that I have no chance for the busy city life for this moment. So since I am still on my gap, I went to stay with Zoe at Damansara KL for almost a month (?) I didn't post anything about it on FB/ my fav insta lol but just blogged here (which I haven't reveal it yet at that time) 
I really do enjoy the busy city life, going around by all the public transportation, living the so called fancy life LOL. Owhh and also get to visit FashionValet pop up store! (which now is already not a temporary one!

Another big thing is of course went into university!
Glad that I got to choose my own path, I actually got matriks and UPU, but gave up and ended up here. Well no regrets on choosing here, I enjoyed a lot, and its not that bad as imagined.
Enjoyed the first semester thoroughly, got into the Dean's list, now a student ambassador, upgraded my Taekwondo, went to the long house and live as a local, saw blue tears, went to the national park, and get to involve in some volunteering.
So many things achieved in my university life, at least all of them is those things I'm interested, looking back and I can never feel better.

Next achieved goal is travel as a local! and by myself!
If going to study alone doesn't counted as travel alone, then I guess this counts!
Went to Taiwan, made lots of great memories there, building friendships and did lots of crazy things. Out of my comfort zone.
Staying at Taiwan for almost two months, the busy city life, the friendly people, well I hope to go somewhere else like this in the future! (tight in budget now to achieve my next adventure lol)

Last one would be this blog I guess.
I will try to record all the simple things in life here, not to give up crawling up here to update (which is the hardest part)
Well the main reason of this blog is actually to remind myself of those simple little things, and get to look back in the future. Thanks for tolerating with my poor English, I hope it can get better, and I somehow wonder is there someone reading this blog except me LOL. If you do exist, don't hesistate to leave a comment or tease my English and my lame life XD

I can't be more grateful to all the things I went through, without support from people around me, I can't achieve so many things, so a huge THANKYOU and I really do wanna give a big HUG to everyone~~~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment