__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Thursday, March 16, 2017

I met a Youtuber!!!

 I successfully survived another week, with the starting of clubs and activities, going up to another level handling both, and I can say I am starting to procrastinate a lot more academically already *oops*

On Monday we had a meeting with the Miri City Council regarding the project we will be running about LA21, a formal one which we get to know more about the current running projects so that we can brainstorm more and won't clash with the existing ones. (I won't tell you I skipped three consecutive lectures because of this ._. )

At Friday night we had a Welcome Home Program under AIESEC, which can be understood as a closing ceremony for the whole exchange program. I missed it last year as I was still in foundation and I'm not back to the campus yet, through this I actually did feel that my exchange program is much more completed. I had a great time listening to stories and experience shared <3


A family I really appreciate
 Owhhh and also did I mentioned I cut my bangs (?)
You probably can't tell since I don't dare to post it on social media 6.6
Funny thing was I posted a story on ig saying "Was thinking of cutting my bangs. Yay? Nay?"
That night I keep watching videos of cutting bangs on youtube and the next morning I took a deep breathe and did it, thinking it was a YOLO thing. lol.
I got a reply in 5mins after cutting my bangs, a reply from mum, saying "NAY." Too late mama, too late.
My mum always not like us sisters in bangs, but both Zoe and I did cut our bangs by ourselves, thinking since we are so far from home, mum can't say anything. #werebellionkids *tsktsk*

here's a post haircut selfie. YayNay?
That weekend we went to town, had great food and... spend money XD
Bought a lot of things adding that atmosphere in the room, including a long mirror which I always wanted. Goshhhh I was suffering not knowing how do I look in my clothes for countless semesters and now finally a mirror! (Cheers to more daily ootd shots)
thanks for jio-ing or I forever won't get myself a mirror
Luckily we did went out that day, coz guess who I met!!!
Malaysian Chinese will probably know him, and it's my first time meeting Youtuber in real life!
I was shopping in a small shop, and when I look up there's him! Walked away so I can remember to breathe, and gathered all my guts and walked up to him XD
After I asked and there was a few more people finally dare to walk up to him HAHA (thank me guys, YOU'RE WELCOME)

sry ugly face I was too exceited
Other than that was campus and home, meetings and training.
A morning which I met two cute cats on my way to class ...


... and a night with a cup of rose tea from my housemate.


Life goes on with two reports waiting me to finish, and a few chapters to catch up. 

...owhh and I just bought my flight tix back home for a two weeks break (which my birthday will be at home! YAY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment