__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Current (boring) life

Hi I'm back!
It's more than two weeks since I last updated, just because life was really THAT hectic, I can't even squeeze time for a brief update!
Last two weeks was really crazy, loads of assignments and tests, daily training that drains all my energy, so busy and packed to a point that I don't have the time to feel tired. Looking back it was really productive, I can't allow a single minute lost doing nothing and every minute was well spent! but it was really draining me out not having enough sleep for more than two weeks, I felt like closing my eyes and just collapse while walking, just to get some sleep and rest. Guess I kinda evolved through the past two weeks, literally tried my very best to look like a normal person although I was literally physically and mentally drained.

Not much pictures to update here coz I was working on my academic more for the past few weeks, except Taekwondo demo and also AIESEC LLDS!
Taekwondo demo was lit!! I love how we trained something other than strength and stamina, more to fancy stuffs like dancing and breaking sessions, which in another way not that fun. I literally got bruises after every training sessions, and hurt my elbow during the breaking session. Still I'm considered lucky as those breaking with me, one's foot was bleeding and another had 2level fractured on his fingers. If you think Taekwondo is a fun sport punching air, you're wrong, it's more than that, and the blood, sweat and tears behind that was beyond words.
Real proud of us!!!
my Taekwondo family <3

LLDS didn't failed me too! I had so much thoughts and spent some time reflecting, looking deep into myself.
I realised I'm the type that really cares about one's thought to me, in another way I'm easily hurt verbally, and you might not notice it. I felt the click with that seminar, and realised that I'm not the only one facing this problems, and it's okay to feel so. It's not being fragile and I'm trying to embrace this part of me.
Right before that session I actually got effected a lot by one of my senior's word, while we were having a safety space session which you tell your true thoughts about a person, at the same time listening without judging. I was given a view of the other person on me, and I felt so offended I can't even focus on the session later. I felt so offended being judged by someone, and after a few sessions with the thought bothering me, I got my answer which I knew but eventually forgotten while time past, which is "to not afraid of being judge, you must first judging others", and also "don't let someone's judgement to affect you too much, but at the same time try to reflect on it".

let's work to reach our goals together!!

Other than that, I was working on JCLA's project too!
We were at a point that we were quite fed up(?) as our proposal keeps being rejected and we have limits to come out with a one that can satisfy all criteria. This keeps my brain so full I'm brainstorming every time I have nothing on my hands, say walking or eating.
To find out a legit reason to run a project, to see the impacts and sustainable in one project, I was doing so many researches and read so many articles that I am so much more aware of the world around us.
I used to keep saying that I want to be more aware of the world around me but it kinda failed as in I don't feel the urge to squeeze time to read things, but suddenly to think a project out of the box, I was forced to do so many research, meet so many people, listen to so many thoughts. Suddenly I'm much more aware to the society and community, and felt like I really have to do something that helps.
Looking for the day that we fix and truly work on an impactful one!

For AIESEC, although I kept saying I won' step up to be leading, but in the end I still stepped up as a project director. I felt like I will look down to the me which didn't put effort in trying her best, while I have the chance in front of me, but I still choose not to grow.
Hoping my project do goes well, and I'll share more about it if there's something fun going on!

Academically, I have an intereste research going on! It's my EFDP project and our team have to come out with a coordinated transport system for a country named Vanuatu.
I was reading to all kinds of potential vehicles to be introduced, and through that I see so many advanced technology and was really impressed by how far it went and it will go.
Since I'm also studying renewable energy this semester, I see how important and how much potential renewable energy have, and how can it be implemented to our daily lives, to a point we no longer need fossil fuels, although it' a long way to go, but I look forward to the days clean and green energy slowly takes over the current ones.
The ongoing research and current technology is beyond my expectation, and I was really impressed how far the technology grew. I felt humanity in a way that there's people really do care about the environment and the Earth, and kinda reminds me why I chose my major.
Still stressing a lot on this as I'm still at the research stage and I will need to come out with a design proposal as soon as possible, here comes the not fun part, the marks LOL

Sorry for so many sharing of my study and projects, and yes I'm boring like this HAHA
I felt like sharing more to my thoughts, and I'll try my best to. I always know sharing thoughts are important, but at the same time it's hard. Let's see if I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment