__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Two weeks gone ._.

Time flies, two weeks later, back at the same position, waiting for my next transit flight back ti Miri, updating life.
When I packed my things back home, I was so not prepared, not knowing what to bring back but just 3/4 clothes, for TWO WEEKS. Wrong decision LOL.

Since it's a break, so it's a break, enjoying life, and everything ended up so wrong XD
But well, let's see this as spending quality time with mama and Bii,
we finished a Korean drama, 16 episodes in one day in the weekends, damn productive.

Other than that was eating good food and fixing my cravings,
back there in Miri I have no car no food buddy.
Right here, Bii and my question of the day is What to eat.

My Korean fried chicken <3

Night chilling at cafe

More datessss

Back at home, I was either in front of the computer, or being a couch potato.
My day started when Bii is back home, I felt like a pet dog waiting for my master to come back everyday.

Owhhh and guess what, we have a whole set of karaoke system in da houseeeee.
It reached just the day before my birthday XD
Well, new things always look interesting HAHA


And also, in the end, the love hate hallway back in Alor Star's airport.
Papa and grandma sent me to the airport today, coz mum and Bii is having school.
...and guess what? I left on Sunday, but mum and Bii is having a two days holiday in Monday and Tuesday... *sobssss*

















No comments:

Post a Comment