__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Still alive

This is me making an effort to save my blog, literally.

I have to admit this semester was a mess, every units are attention seekers and starting every week is suffocating for me. There are so many weekly things to be done, refreshed every Monday. Imagine when clock strikes into a new week, there'll be three quizzes and a lecture activity waiting you to be done, not counting in other tutorials, lectures and assignments to complete. Every Friday will be a huge PHEWWW following by realizing having a quiz on 8am Monday so I have to start study and prepare for the coming quizzes next week.

Done with babbling, I can't believe I survived this semester, all assignments done, currently in study week, and I can't feel more relieved. I remembered there's one day that I woke up 6am after sleeping late the last night, got to 8am class all the way until 930pm which I finished my last meeting. Got home for another group assignment meeting at 10pm, which everyone was (kinda) relying on me.
I guess its the perfectionist part of me that want things to be done well, and no one seems to be wanting to put in that effort to make our assignment the best way it can be. After such a long day, I ended up spending 5hours from 11pm-4am just to get the group assignment done, wondering why am I doing this, at this time, not scolding or crying. Nahhh I burst in tears after everything's done feeling so helpless and cried myself to sleep that night. The whole world seems quiet and there's me, and myself.
Okay I know I'm going too far, but somehow this is how stressful and emotionally I got this whole semester. I actually did wrote a blogpost every few weeks, but all those ended up in my drafts, just because my thoughts were so negative and I don't feel like showing that part of myself.

That's most probably the reason I don't update a lot this semester, and maybe even less in the future. And also since ig have this function of being able to post multiple pics, I don't find my problem not knowing where to share my pics.
Anyway, still not wanting this blog to die. I feel it gets to bring the positive side out of me. And most probably I got so stressful so depressed this semester is just simply I update less. Hmmmm....

Gotta study for the coming finals, will update soon right after everything's done, probably a sum up of how amazing this semester is (Yes there's tonnes of amazing stories that I have no time to change into words!!)
Will be spending my whole month sem break in U.K. travelling by myself and meeting up my family including grandma and aunt the last few weeks over there to Europe. Planning on scheduling a surgery before leaving Miri but currently still looking for reliable clinic (one of the reason I hate being away from home), sometimes things just don't go the way we want, another reason I'm stressing out LOL

I know I sound stressful and depressed throughout this post but seriously I'm not. Goodluck for finals =)

No comments:

Post a Comment