__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Meeting my boysssss

I don't know by saying my boysssss, I mean KNK or HIGHLIGHT. Jihun or Seungjun or JunHyung. THAT'S HOW LUCKY I WAS.

last stage of the night

On the first few days when I was in UK, Zoe told me about this FeelKorea@London, which is a one day event and for the evening part, there's KNK SNUPER EXID and HIGHLIGHT. Four of them!!! Well I was always KNK's fan since they debuted and also HIGHLIGHT was in my loop playlist while studying for my last finals (literally watched all the live performance vid too) ..... SO MUST GO!!! and it costs 30pounds, two tix here can't even make me to SVT's concert!
We took a 6hours night bus from Liverpool to London, on the seat so small and hard compared to buses back in Malaysia. Reached early in the morning, bought my OysterCard, had our breakfast and freshen up in the railway station.

We then went to Victoria and Albert Museum which is near the Olympia exhibition centre where the event was held. There were so many things to see inside together with the overwhelming architectures we spent the whole morning there just seeing around, didn't managed to finish everything as I kept thinking about the concert that night XD

After having our lunch, we went straight to the venue. After two minutes, guess what, I met Jihun and Seungjun!!! They were on stage to give prizes to the dance competition earlier.
so tall even in the angmo-s crowd!!!

I thought I was a veryyyyy lucky fan, until later that night, I realize I'm not veryyyyyy lucky. Instead, I guess I've used up all my luvk GAHHHHH
We went straight to queue up after that, around 4hrs before and lucky us coz the crowd later was so hugeeeee.
endless queue, imagine the same view in front too!
We were lucky enough to be very close to the stage, around five people far from the first line. Which I am already very grateful! Coz guess what, that night later, I turned out to snatch one of KNK's signball!!! 当这个饭值了!很值!!! 
this only happens in dream!!!!!
KNK came out first, singing all of their songs with live, guess I can die in peace nowwww. After that was Yerin(?) special stage You Raised Me Up and then SNUPER stage, followed by KNK's special stage Thinking Out Loud. After that was EXID stage, then SNUPER special stage singing BTS Fire. The stage was already very lit by then. I'm screaming since KNK's stage then exceeding my limits after every single stage screaming even crazier ._.
The last one was HIGHLIGHT, and encore was together with Beast's song <3

first stage

look at dem legs thooo




I was this close THIS CLOSEEEEEEE
 Throwing a few pics that night I took and also short things that popped up my mind. Read only if you're a fan or else you'll think I'm crazy =X No joke ._.

Most of the fans are there for HIGHLIGHT, but love how they went to listen others song too 
YouJin is much more handsome and good looking in person I wonder why he doesn't look so in pictures taken ._.
KNK's height is no joke, VERY TALL.
KNK's and SNUPER performed all live songs they have I'm so blessed.
Not to mention I'm around 5th row(?) Worth the hourssss spent queuing up by the roadside
People in front of me is 'polite' WHY YOU NO SQUEEZE IN FRONT
Only realized how many people in front of me when HIGHLIGHT is out, people in front were all calm until they came out LOL
Was screaming out my lungs like MAX when KNK was out as the first group, can't believe I leveled up after every group came out next, was at another level which I never imagined myself will be at when HIGHLIGHT was out
Me: I should stop stanning Kpop group's time to be back to reality like REALITY
Also me: Queues by the roadside 5hrs earlier and screamed crazily when KNK came out
Owh yea, two girls literally fainted in front of me before HIGHLIGHT came out.
Suddenly felt all the exercise I done was so worth it XD

I'm recharged. Worth everything. I'm lucky. I'm blessed. I'm grateful. Sometimes I wonder what on earth do I deserve all this. Working hard on everything in the future just to pay back these moments. Thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment