__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Monday, July 27, 2015

Smelly(?) mouth

I always believed that what we speak represents what we are,so why not speak politely and stop using rude words when you can?
My mum is quite strict about this so whenever I got caught speaking something not "ear-friendly",I got a loooong speech from my mum.So yeah,make sure you're always aware what comes out from your mouth.
This sounds hilarious as the way we speak is usually a habit and its almost impossible to avoid EVERY harsh words.But to be honest,I used to be a rude girl with no manners,everything comes out from my mouth,I don't choose what I speak,and I act totally carefree.
Maybe this is because the environment(?) I remembered the way they greet others with harsh words instead of a "morning" or "hey there".But its not totally impossible to make a change,I now make sure I am not using ANY harsh words.(except sometimes with people I am TOTALLY comfortable with)You just need to keep on reminding yourself.
How can you control your life when you can't even control our mouth?

Until one day....

My mum and I were having a conversation and mum said something touch-wood-ish (which I hope it won't happen in the future) and the word 嘴臭 (translated smelly mouth) pops out from my mouth.

"Where do you learn this from?its rude"
and my mum started her eternity-long speech.*slaps forehead*

Oh gawd,where did I learn this from? =_____=" I never thought that this is rude until my mum points out. Stupid brain (for learning whatever things) and stupid mouth.Sigh.

I have to admit this is reaaaaal rude.There are time that we learn nonsense unconsciously.Make a change,use touchwood instead.XD

No comments:

Post a Comment