__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Saturday, September 19, 2015

CV Love Mission

Tadaaaaa I'm backkkkk!
Sorry for the hyper,but yes,finally finished both Physics and EngineeringMath for my midterm!
although there's still Programming C++ left,
but nahhh that one is after he tuition free week,
so at least,today,let me be free let me flyyyy.

So,remember I mentioned an interview in my last post?
Well,its for CV love mission,and I got not only that,
but also get to involved in another volunteering activity which will be few days later.

So for this CV Love Mission,
we visited the old folks home twice,
located at Miri,
not so far from the town.

For the first visit,
we helped out to clean up the place for the whole morning.
After that we had lunch,
and after lunch there's desserts!...for the old folks Haha
but there were more so we got it too!
Its called T4,a kind of tea(?)
Like it very much!They said that its quite a famous shop around this area.

After lunch we talked to the old folks there,
most of them are Chinese,
they shared their stories,talked about their lives.
And I have to say I learnt a lot from their stories.


The Second Visit!

Before the second visit,
we spent some times for rehearsal,
A few days before the visit,
we did some preparation for the performance,
dance rehearsal,singing too!

And before the second visit,
we got a new tee for this LoveMission event!
Love the design,love the color!

When we first reach there,
we made some handicrafts from sticks and icecream sticks.
Made a lantern,totally fail XD
Someone from us was just PRO,
they can actually make shapes from all those sticks!
Mine?It looks almost like rubbish,
and I believed that someone actually mistaken it and it almost made its way to the garbage bin Haha

The second one is Bookmarks!!!
We drew on the ice cream sticks,
well my imagination is quite limited haha,
The thing I wonder is whether will they use it or not XD
(Mom said as an old people,she won't want all of these as presents LOL)


After that,lunch time!
And we performed after lunch.
Danced three songs and sang about 5songs~
And two of the volunteer performed Chinese Yoyo too!

At the same time,
all of us get to eat mooncake too!
Never expect this actually,
I almost thought this year I won't even have the chance to eat mooncake,
totally made my day (or made my week XD)

At the end,
we gave out our handicrafts,
and its time to say buhhbyee TT


All the time during this visit,
I keep feeling touched,
I believed that they really need more company,
and I was really grateful that I have this chance volunteering.

Hope that our visit didn't bother them,
and hope that it really did enlightens their daily lives.
Coz after the visit,
I felt so recharged!

We make a living by what we get,
but make a life by what we give!

No comments:

Post a Comment