__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Finding reasons

Finally done the interview and my first presentation.which is the impromptu speech.
Well,the interview results will be out tomorrow (I guess?)
But well,since its just the start of my university life,I kinda allow myself to fail a bit.
But what I really found out is,I do learn from that.

Because I need to understand myself more,
I was thinking about my habit,my hobby.

When you ask what is my hobby,well, GOOD QUESTION.
I watch dramas I watch variety shows,spending time on the net....
The thing is,how can those,my hobbies,make me a better self?

After a bit of thinking,these are my conclusion.
For the shows I watch,its actually a quite educational one.
The regular ones that I squeeze time to watch (like during breakfast or lunch),will be,
1.Where is my Friends Home?
Its a korean variety show that they travel to one of the friends hometown.
So far they visited Italy,Canada,China,Korea,Nepal,Belgium,
and the show is still going on,and the travel is going on as well.
Well,not to mention the hot guys *lovey eyes*,
but I actually learnt a lot about other country's culture and language.
Well,I am quite interested in other country's culture,
not only the buildings and the history,
but also the way they live their daily life,
how they live in details.problems they face daily.

2.Abnormal summit
I believed I had mentioned this show a few times in my blog,
Its something like MUN,
they talk about soft news and hard news,
about cultural and history,
debating about making decision or the way we act,
it helps a lot in getting new information and knowledge,
at the same time let me rethink myself,
and also get to know more cultural from other countries.

Watching dramas will be another story,
remembered the post I wrote about watching dramas is a part of my life?
Well,the dramas I watched are not those Korean's-whole episode can't stop flailing-type,
for dramas,watch Japanese ones!
Maybe if you want some love story then its okay to watch a few from the Koreans,
because Japanese dramas actually have a lot of story behind the the main storyline,
you get to know a lot of life values and good quotes from it,
maybe some will be touching soft news and current society problems,
they also teach you to value peoples and details in your life,
that is why I like those dramas.
Maybe it will be a bit boring,
but mostly you will be gaining knowledge,
and also helping you to be positive and more genki.

Besides from that will be youtube I think(?)
Believe me there's a lot of things to learn from this entertaining website.
The recommended (educational) ones will be:
Vice and CGP Grey,
touching soft news and also current society hidden problems,
and the other one will be those-not so hot-topic and knowledge.
You can also find whatever things you're interested in,(even about study duhh)
and also a lot of documentary that I believe I can't finish all those I am interested in my whole life.

There'll also be a lot of readings can be done through.....wechat!
Yes,wechat,
if you subscribe to the right account,
those daily readings actually contains a lot of inspiring stories,
and at the same time wider your mind! (helping in speech and impromptu XD)
there'll also be accounts sharing about how to be a better self,
or ways to eat healthy live healthy,
and you will find out yourself needing so much improvement!

Well,with all the dramas,the variety shows,reading too,
you'll probably get a lot of information,
and you'll find out what's important,
like being able to work in a team,
or being patient and being okay to be not okay,
things will turn out much better.

Another thing I am quite interested in is my body health.
I have to say I still have a loooooot of improvement in this.
I wanted to do more workout,really wanted to continue gym,
but I failed to drag myself LOL. (A workout partner please!!!)
But I tried my really best to walk more stand more,
attending Taekwondo class (the only sweating time which sometimes I don't sweat Haha)
just to decrease feeling guilty haha.

Of course I don't eat that much,
our body don't actually need that much energy,
we are just sitting down studying whole day student,
not professional athlete that need to train whole day,(even they don't eat that much!)

Trying my best to cut down those sweets,
I actually haven't eat ice cream for a month! (what an icecream lover!!!)
I believe that taking care of these small details will actually make a tiny-mini different.
We still have a long life to live,
start changing for today,
doing bits by bits, and DON'T GIVE IN.

Sometimes without realizing,
I can actually eat a bit even nothing LOL (coz all looks so unhealthy ><)
But what is more important is eating healthy and eat clean.
I actually had the same dream a few times,
about my teeth dropping of one by one in my mouth,
realizing I have not enough nutrition for it.
And the next day I will try to eat more haha.

Try to change to the self that you like,
bit by bit, day by day.
Try to have a few healthy habits and enjoy life in those small things.
They will be the only things you can hold on if you are nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment