__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Escapade

I've never did a food review before,
so this may be the very first post,
because, why not? 6皿6

Today I was actually planning to go for a medical checkup,
but most of Miri's clinics close on Sundays. (wtf?!!)
Since we're already in town,
and we were craving for sushi,
so we went to one of the most recommended Japanese cuisine here at Miri.

ESCAPADE.


Its located by the beach,
so totally amazing view outside,
the environment inside is quite nice,
nice service but the crowd on this weekend spoiled a little.
We only got a bar seat,
but since its just two of us so its okay.

Mini salmon Mayo.
Sashimi here is very nice,you can taste the freshness of it, I can still remember the thickness of this ball of happiness. We actually ordered this two times as it never gets enough!

Cha Soba



Look at that cute little egg! LOL There's three types of soup you can choose from, we chose the regular shoyu taste, and this thing didn't fail me. Slurp it down in seconds!

Gyoza
Gyoza is a must go food every time I go for Japanese cuisine. Well the gyoza here is just okay compared to all those greatness I tried before, ranking at the middle part. Its not that it doesn't taste good but my standards are high XD Still, this fixed my cravings for gyoza so not that much feeling disappointed LOL


View outside the restaurant.

There's quite a wide varieties of food to choose from, all kinds of sushi you can think of. The teishouku here includes those traditional ones and also those modern ones like kimchi flavored ramen. Oh and also they have this anmitsu parfait that I really wanted to try!(which I didn't try LOL) Since its halal so they don't have osake here.

The service here is quite nice as they'll politely ask you to wait although they're dealing with the full house customers. Food came quite fast so this is really a bonus! Price is slightly expensive to the locals (?) but its acceptable and quite similar to the Japanese cuisine back at my hometown. They have a beach beside so its very nice to have a stroll by the beach after that.

I got to try a lot more thanks to my friend who had similar taste of food just like me, as we shared half of everything. Also a great thank you to my small tummy that saved my wallet haha.

Please look forward to my next food review! Hope there is one XD

No comments:

Post a Comment