__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Shit

This is my first expression knowing that I was accepted by one of the Korea's projects.Yes,SHIT.

This may be a long story.
One of my life goals(fancy not that fancy =/ ) is to go around countries,
not only to travel, but to stay a period, live their life, know the people.
Before I came here,
I already knew that there is something called AIESEC,
and it really got my interest.
But just when I wanted to sign up,
they membership was closed...
(but at the same time I was really grateful since I got to involve in much more other activities)

So just a few weeks ago,
they started something called Global Citizen,
I was interested but felt like
 'nahhh I don't want to waste RM600 on something risky'
(I was not sure about the chances being accepted by projects)
Also,others told me that
'nahh you will be much more involved once you started degree,chill now'
So I was thinking maybe next time if I am a member,
maybe I'll apply since the chances being accepted may be higher.

Things change.
One night when I went training,
one of my friends mentioned that she's going for one of the project,
and she's not a member of AIESEC.
I asked a lot about it,
and straight at that night had a short conversation with the person in charge on whatsapp.
The next day night,
I got interviewed by the people here.
Less than an hour I was told I passes,
and the next moment I was being interviewed by the people from Taiwan for one of the project.

The very next day,
I got accepted by the Taiwan project (unbelievable right?!!)
Everything came so fast,
I didn't even have the chance to mention it to my parents LOL
Its quite hard to tell them all,
since I was thinking like 'maybe try interview first'
If pass then tell them maybe I'll be going overseas.
But now,I passed everything,just almost in a day 0.o

So I briefly told my parents,
as expected,their reaction was 'GO LAHH'
(too open minded parents here)
They didn't even ask more about details until I mentioned ==

So why did I said Korea earlier?
That's another long story.

Recently I was so into those Korea's vlog,
and just days before I told Zoe, I WANT GO KOREA!
So I told the person in charge here that I was interested in Korea too ._.

He was like
"Korea quite hard to get oo"
"If they didn't reply you in two weeks probably means you are filtered"
"Apply all 15 projects offered by Korea for higher chances"
"Don't have high hope kay?"
So what I did,
we got to choose only 15 projects out from every country worldwide,
I chose all Korea's ._.

and BANG!
I got asked for interview (YAY!)
from four projects (YAYYYY!)
but time arrangement was damn tiring.
Rushing class,training,lab,presentation,assignments and INTERVIEWS.

and Today morning,
got an interview before tutorial class,
(accidentally slept on bus and forgot my purse)
worked on programming project,
rushed home and wanted to work on my presentation slides before going training.
AND I GOT AN EMAIL SAID BEING ACCEPTED TO KOREA.

IS THIS A DREAM?
I immediately screenshot and sent it to the person in charge here to confirm,
and he says yes and a congratz.
(who told me very hard to get == who said no one got interview ==)

Well I think its because of my CV,
I went volunteeered a looooot since high school days,
not because of anything but just because I'm interested,
and until the time I need to fill up my CV,
there's quite a lot to fill especially its something for volunteering or organizing events.
and also I speak a lot of languages (?)
My advice: Be involved.Marks mean nothing.XD (but getting straight A's prove yourself hehe)

Now my very problem is I really want to go to Korea,
since I want to try going somewhere where I don't speak the language,
but suddenly that becomes the only reason!
I mean before this isn't I was dying to go?
Now I can't even come out with reasons to convince myself.
Another difference is that going Taiwan I'll be spending less.
DECISION MAKING IS SO DAMN HARD.
THAT'S WHY.SHIT.
My parents advice? They said MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION. T^T

Life update:
Everything is hectic.
Less then a month and this semester will ends.
Dealing with final individual presentation slides,
Programming project which cracks my head,
Finals so very soon,
Training three times a week now,
Saturday having Taekwondo grading test.
Tomorrow having seminar for exchange program,
Next week will be having second math assessment,
Going lots of interview for exchange programs,
Finding time for a medical checkup to one of the projects,
Owhh life,why I love you so much..




(I'LL BE VERYYYY GRATEFUL IF THERE'S COMMENTS AND ADVICE)
(ANYTHING WILL DO BECAUSE I'M STUCK DECIDING)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!!!Make your own decision aki!!!😉.Don't missed it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh,thank you very much,I'm still figuring things out

      Delete