__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Monday, November 30, 2015

Aimless

Let's be frank,
we all hate being aimless,
being to not know what to do next.

But something worse than this,
is the moment when you know what you wanna do next,
but you still can't start,
just like me,now.

I have so much things I wanna do,
so many things I wanna start to work hard,
but now I'm stuck here in front of my desk,
studying for my finals,
which should be quite interesting for me as a nerd,
but seriously I was stuck here for more than two weeks,
can't bare more, please end, thanks.

I remembered the days before I came study,
the long gap holiday made me aimless,
its not that I don't wanna go for an adventure or anything,
but the days are not that long but still can't consider short,
that's the most boring days.
Trying to stick on a routine so I won't laze,

Now I have so many things I wanna share,
something I'm planning to share,
but let's face this,
finals is important,
going back to study,
....or sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment