__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Finally!

Finally final finals finals!!!

This is was my very first semester here,
my very first time with the word finals,
can't be more happy and free!

I have to say that this semester was a great one,
I met awesome peoples, I learnt a lot.
And the most satisfying thing is to study more than 10chapters for every subject in about 3months!
This is something I like a lot,
learning a lot of knowledge in a very short time,
and even having finals after that (which means you can forget everything as soon  XD

A few shots after exam,
didn't expected the sky being so blue with fluffy clouds,
actually the other part has no clouds LOL

Hair-flipping shot.

Touching-the-clouds shot,

I actually like this the most <3


I was only sitting for three subject this time (ECS has no finals),
Physics, Engineering Maths and Programming C++,
I'm still not sure how will it turn out,
but finger crossed that my hard work will pay off!

My first finals subject was Programming,
and I had it done quite early,
came out about 20mins earlier,
not that I'm very confident,
but just wanted more time for studying Physics for the next day.

Physics, DISASTER, haha.
I usually did my workings twice,
question sheet and answer sheet.
But just after I had done my first question,
I found out that I spent almost 30mins on it,
which is 1/4 the time of the examination LOL
So I think you can imagine what happened on my answer sheet for the questions left XD

Last one was Engineering Maths,
learnt from the lesson a day earlier,
I started to do all the calculations in my mind for the 10minutes reading time LOL
Glad that I still have time left,
not sure whether how did I do,
but NO THINKING BACK.

Its very important for not thinking back.
For every examination or test I took,
I made sure I DON'T THINK BACK,
not the questions, not the answers,
its the past, move on. Haha.
Only this time for this blogpost I think back a little. Just a little.

So after I finished my finals,
I got an email about me passing an interview.
I was shocked,
as at first I didn't even want to go for the interview,
because I don't have the courage to (?)
I worried a lot and I was so lack of confidence,
glad that I went for it!
Won't tell until the days come haha

As soon as I got home,
I finally bought my tickets for my next journey!!
I kept dragging as I have a lot of things unsure,
I actually had so many things going on and to deal with,
at the same time preparing for finals,
I won't tell all about it,
but I have to say it bothered me a lot,
I had countless of sleepless nights >.<

So today must be counted a very fulfilling day,
everything starts to meet ends,
still a lot that I need to deal,
but at least I can see some progress!!!

I like to see people working hard,
no matter for what or any goals,
and the best thing will be the time when everything slowly comes to what we expected.
幸福就是经过一番努力后,
生活渐渐有了自己想要的样子,嗯。

CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment