__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Update from Taiwan!

So I’d been gone for quite a while (at least I think so), so I think its time for me to update what I’m doing right now! I’d been keeping it a secret (not that I want to) but I myself don’t even know what I’m going to face …

So I made the decision to come right here to Taiwan, two weeks before my departure 0.o I was actually planning and not knowing where I should go, and suddenly I saw another project offered. The next thing was me accepting this offered and came here to Taiwan.

Because I was reaching out to the school quite late, I didn’t get quite much information about what I’m going to face, or what I’m going to do in details. I only knew more about the program, right after I reached here in Taiwan. Actually its quite risky and adventurous for me, but seriously, the randomness is the great part of it!

For the past few days here at Taiwan, I spent almost all my time going out, exploring and participating events! (So yeah I have a lot of stories to tell!) I had also spent a lot of time setting in and get use to the condition, the place and the weather. Updating this post right after I got wifi connection, but the sad thing is my dorm doesn’t have wifi and in the morning I can only get real weak wifi ><

So far I can say people here are really nice, especially the place I’m staying now. I met real nice people and they are so caring and damn awesome!Lucky me they’re so eager to bring me around (going out everyday right now lol) and being very friendly, gosh I’m out of idea to express my gratefulness! and all of them think that I’m so damn young to come here by myself lol.


Will be staying here about one and a half month to go around and of course will be back before CNY =] Stay tuned for my stories here!

No comments:

Post a Comment