__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Sunday, December 27, 2015

FlipOut & WillPan

Second weekend here! But it’s the first one with the school staffs.

I actually planned to follow the school students to town for a movie but since coach says they’re going for ice skating of course I choose to follow coach Haha. But they changed plans and went for flip out the night before. But flip out is also damn nice than an education movie XD

Woke up in the morning and realized my clothes are all still wet, no washing machine and stupid weather the clothes can’t even dry for days. Tried to dry it with the hairdryer ended up the fuse in the hairdryer burnt ==

Took the bus to the meet up place and had breakfast with coach ,FuTeng and other two of their friends. Its my first time to try rice burger which they use rice instead of bread for the burger, they even have pork for the burger damn so nice.
Mos Burger.

Treated our tummy and went for flip out. Its something like trampoline but with a lot of it, others three are national champion at Taiwan for wrestling and judo they’re flipping here and there all around and I look totally stupid just bouncing XD

After exercising we went for coffee at a randomly chose café. Then we went to 北投 for dinner and ate 凤凰鸡, followed coach to his friend’s shop for a while and went back quite late. Stopped for a kind of desserts by the roadside called 烧仙草, first time trying I’m loving it. Coach let me challenge 鸡心and鸡胗 for the first time, it tasted yummy but just thinking that it’s a kind of organ makes me upset ><
凤凰鸡



Sunday was a damn lucky day!

I was exploring alone today, went to 中正纪念堂 to watch the soldiers exchange, reached just on time before it started. Finished watching it and went around for a while and realized its almost another hour. Went back to the place they exchange and watch it again XD Most of the people here are tourists, and I realized other than English, Chinese, Japanese I now can understand people speaking Korean 0.o
Story about the place in a pic LOL

国家音乐厅

The office.
 I literally chase the lift for three floors (the soldiers use the lift) ,just to have a much more closer look. I knew where they're heading after the first time watching, so after the second time watching I literally ran for my life XD






中正纪念堂


自由广场





 Left the place and its still early so I was thinking to go somewhere before I head home. Randomly went to Ximending since its not that far from the place I was.


Bought some snacks for lunch it tasted so so LOL (After all the best foods recommended) Randomly walked around to kill time, just to see what I would want to buy. But seriously the weather is so damn cold I don't even want to take out my hands from my pocket LOL 

Ximending is very big, with a huge crowds, even its in the afternoon. I randomly walked in an out from a few shops and everytime I came out from a building I was literally lost of directions LOL So after a few times going left and right, much more into the crowds, much more further than the LRT station where I came, I was finding my way back.
Then suddenly I saw some crowds standing around a small built stage. Looked into it and realized it's Will Pan 潘玮柏, damnnnn like seriously where got people so lucky being lost until this place one... 
At that time I reached was actually quite early I guess, not full-of-people-until-no-place-to-stand crowded. I even managed to stand in the first row for a good spot! (Like seriously first row is actually quite hard to get since in front there's a row of big cameras and equipments ) 
Damn crowded until I can't see the end

I was worrying that I'm too early since I don't want to wait long too, but since I was also quite tired walking around so I decided to just stay for a while just to rest and bet a while. I waited only 15 minutes and then he came! 






After the performance all finished, finally its time to find my way home LOL
Even though I'm lost, still managed to reach this shop where I saw lots of people ate and said its a must try, MINIMELTS! Damn nice and damn expensive at the same time LOL Its much more colder icier and a total different level than other icecream MUST TRY try once can liao Haha.

bubblegum flavour
Didn't expect for all this goodness since I only planned to go watching the soldiers exchange XD Feeling great like this too! A self time not worry getting lost since I didn't have a specific destination, life gives you suprise a these times!

No comments:

Post a Comment