__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Canada Hill

Went to Canada Hill like finally!
and it welcomed me with two complete perfect rainbows <3

I always wanted to pay a visit here but didn't have the chance to,
and finally before two days I go back I'm here~!
Its funny how I didn't know I'll be going until five minutes before we reached LOL

I went to the bank earlier this day to run some errands,
and since my friend who sent me lives at the town,
I felt sorry to let him drive me back (which takes 30mins)
so I just asked any of my friend who were at town at that time.
It turned out there's someone at town with a car (Yay!)

They picked me up at Bintang Mall,
and said that they wanted to go to Canada Hill,
of course I said yes I wanted to go!
Its very near, just 5mins and we were there!

Miri.
You can see the whole Miri there,
looks not so nice in the picture but its speechlessly nice up there.
There's a petroluem musuem up there, free entrance,
and also the Grand Old Lady.

Under the Grand Old Lady,
there's a few pictures craved on the wall,
something about the way they get oil back before,
and also some sculpture 'doing work'
Gentlemen helping out
Well someone seemed quite unmoral sitting on the heavy enough thing...
Thanks for the hard work gentlemen
Well just for fun so don't take it too serious k?

We spent some time in the petroluem musuem,
its not that big inside,
and also not much to explore too,
but quite informative(?) only if you spent time reading those boards.

Tunnel thingy.
Lots of me!
Up there was actually something about plasma (?)
It was under maintenance...so I'm not that sure
But hey there were mirrors which means selfie
Say Hi to all Akissss

Earthquake car
A very cool car! ....without doors LOL
This is something about the earthquake,
sit in and press some buttons then it'll start shaking LOL

A corner looking magical.
This was Alvin trying to predict the future
Trying to push the glass...?
Everyone look at the rock. Haha.
This trip/visit/anything-you-call,
random enough but enjoyed to max haha

Thanks for the great ones who went together,
you guys are crazy and so fun to be together haha
And of course thanks for fetching me back home teehee~



No comments:

Post a Comment