__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Last week of 2015

The me one month ago will never expect myself to be spending my last week of 2015 at Taiwan. Spending the time at school, helping the staffs, playing with the kids, and mostly dozing off. SO ME.

D1
I found the best invention ever. Hand warmer (?) I was standing outside the classroom, still freezing even though I was wearing a few layers thick clothes. When one of the teachers walked pass me, she gave me a small bag thingy, WARM. Owhhh I felt heaven!

This night coach was pretty occupied so we can’t go anywhere far from the school. Stayed around the school and had dinner up the hill here. After that we bought some snacks to coach’s house since coach wanna learn saxophone from FuTeng.

 First tried Taiwan's honey beer and pudding. Well I always heard people saying honey beer of Taiwan, as a beer lover I always wanted to try LOL. Well quite disappointed Haha. Its for no-beer-lover peoples, they will probably like it Haha.
Honey beer.

Msia will never have this goodness ><

And they spent the whole night playing internet games ._. with me scrolling my phone like an eternity. Like seriously guys from any country are all same when it comes to this LOL.


D2
Morning breakfast looks like this.
A kind of breakfast here at Taiwan. I'm loving it!!! Bought it near our school in the morning with FuTeng, its something with ham and cheese inside, goodness!!!

After school we went to a temple called 龙山寺, a very beautiful place, known as a historical building too. 


After that we went to the night market near there, again food heaven can't stop loving it ~
Dinner was 排骨汤 and 卤高丽菜饭~

A part of the indoor night market.
First try 苦茶, the bitterness was max! Goshh.


D3
Went to the swimming pool here at Taiwan after school. Goshhh every country should have something like this! They have warm water indoor pool, then four different types of hot spring, eqquipped with sauna too, also a small pool with the kind of fish that eats your dead skin. Owhh and a big spa pool with all kinds of water spa. PARADISE.

sauna

One of the hot springs.

The spa pool.

Indoor cold pool LOL.

Owhh before that we had 卤肉饭 as dinner~A must try here at Taiwan, love it too!


After swimming we went to one of the family mart and spent some time at there before we left. I was wearing slipper here and there, in the winter on the hill where the temperature was damn low. B| 

Coach taught me to use straw for pudding XD



Coach is very close with almost every people around here, even the peoples at Family Mart LOL. The cute cookies are actually for the icecream, and we played, like this XDDD

D4

Finally the last day school for 2015~!
I have so much things I wanna say I wanna conclude. This year was pretty hard for me, but until this time, I felt nothing, in a good way. I believe that's enough and I won't want to talk any more bout it =)
A last view of GuiShan at 2015~
That night we rushed straight to the LRT station after school, took the LRT to the train station. Went to TaiChung 台中 by 地铁,which took only about an hour! Rent a car when we reached there, drove all the way to 南投, up the hills to 清净, damn crooked road and dangerous to drive at night! Reached about 10pm at night and so start my 3days 2015-2016 holidays~

No comments:

Post a Comment