__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Half way through!

Its another new week! Can't believe I'm now half way through my journey here at Taiwan >.< Just thinking that I may be leaving soon makes me feel quite down T^T

Mon
Well since I spent my weekends at thee hotel, I decided to rush back on Monday morning back to school. It took about half an hour but its totally worth it for a night more at the hotel Haha. Since its time where students go to school, I got to see all kinds of school uniforms all the way back! 制服控发作 XD 

Had dinner at carrefour and had bibimbap! Damn yummy~~~~ Just like everytime at carrefour, after dinner we spent some time going around at the mall. 

can you hear the sizzling sound of this goodness >.<

and this half whole chicken

went 'massage' too Haha

Before going back we went to the CD shop (?) which usually people at Taiwan will rent CD from there.



Drank a bit before heading home XD
the grape flavor one damn nice!


Tue
Today after school went downhill with FuTeng to meet with coach, had beef that night at a very nice place. Damn like seriously I'm having big meals almost each and everyday >.< Fats o fats.

*insert sizzling sound*
and this soup of goddess!
That night after dinner, we spent some time at the family mart near the dorm. Coach and FuTeng both said they're good at chinese chess, which leads to the whole night comepeting LOL which leads to me being bored till max watching them playing something I don't even understand ...

bored till max here...hello XD


Wed
Today coach is not at school for the whole day. After school one of the teachers fetch me and FuTeng down-halfway-hill for dinner at a shabushabu, her daughter joined us later, the people from the place even gave us macadamia cheesecake for desserts Awwwww

love.

After dinner we went back quite early, by bus, since we tumpang the teacher's car down LOL


Thu
Spent another night went swimming, ahhh how much I love it here ><
Before that we went dinner first and met up with YuLing. 

鸡肉饭

猪血,no like XD


After swimming its quite late but they still decided to spend some time at family mart for.... chinese chess ._. Game gone strong LOL

Fri
Again its another last day of the week! Dinner at town, wanted to had Japanese shabushabu, but too late so we changed to another kind of shabushabu, still shabushabu, eat until damn full, again...

full till max.again.

Bangtan will be at Taiwan for 红白歌合战, which the tickets are not for sold >.< Good in a way that I actually have the chance to go in, only if I go queuing the night before ._. 
Although the concert is tomorrow night but people are queuing start from this night...like crazy... 0.o

No comments:

Post a Comment