__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Three days holiday~!

So from my last post, I joined my aunt and her friends at TaiChung. They came with JenRong ShiFu to Taiwan here to celebrate one of the ShiFu's birthday and at the same time travel around. I have to say these few days I was staying at 4/5 stars hotel, so damn much better than my half-abandoned school dorm >< Okay lets be grateful that we have at least a place to stay in this cold winter =)

On the night I reached TaiChung, I went up to 南投 to 清净农场 straight to aunt's place to meet them, took a shower, stuffed something to fill my tummy and its around 11pm, since I was so tired and I actually didn't feel much about leaping into a new year, I didn't think about counting down LOL dozed of just a few minutes before 2016 but not regretting, seriously.

D1
The next day we woke up around 3am, yes, A.M. Got ready in a few minutes and up on our way to 合欢山, its a long journey and we actually didn't went all up since up there its all jammed, decided to stop half way up and wait for the sunrise. Actually the sunrise was not so perfect, a bit out then covered by the clouds, struggled a bit but at least we waited . Stood in the less than 2degree celcius outdoor, on top of a shaky stool, one hand stucked in my pocket freezing, another hand out with my phone on it, freeze until I can't actually feel.

Well at least I made my wishes, and really did feel blessed and thankful.

After that we went back to the 民宿 and had breakfast then down the way we go heading to TaiChung. Stopped at a wine factory kinda thingy, somewhere to buy things from taiwan and the second floor is a kind of mini musuem about the story of the wine sold there.


After that we went to an earthquake musuem. Got to know a lot more about earthquake, just on time when I was worrying about earthquake in Taiwan... Okay don't think to much... Its unpredictable so of course we must know some basic about it!Learnt a lot!



old buildings they left unrepaired after the earthquake

Later we went to 菩萨寺, damn nice and calming place, everywhere is decorated nicely to details. Went to one of the room specially for visitors to spend some time rewriting 心经, of course I did too, on the first day of 2016, meaningful.




outside view of the temple


At night we went to TaiChung's 逢甲夜市, arghhh nightmare in there because of the crowds! I don't even need to walk or move, people will squeeze and push and eventually you'll be moving forward and forward LOL. But at least I got to eat lots of things I wanted to try~ Later that night we went back to the hotel much more later than the group just for some shopping and on this night I actually got lots of things~! Teehee!!!

mashed potato is love.

D2
Breakfast at the hotel,then headed down to Taipei.

On our way back we stopped at 新竹北埔 for lunch, a very nice place and we actually got to access a private area for tea before our lunch.

view up there
After lunch we got to try to make 碰茶, by ourselves. Its something we need to grind, which includes tea leaves and a few kinds of nuts.

me challenging
The finish looks like this... taste... ermmmm..... not nice.... haha

That night we went to 德林寺 for dinner, and then headed to 忠孝新生 area for shopping, not so a place to shop, things quite expensive, got nothing there, quite disappointed though. But two things made it better, the guys there are all so damn handsome Kyaaaaa, and so damn tall, and... all got girlfriend ._. Haha. Also saw a big model of ShingekiNoKyojin Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa.

SEE SO BIG!!!
D3
So this day is ShiFu's birthday so mainly at the temple. Headed straight to the temple after breakfast at the hotel. Spent about an hour 诵经 then its lunch time (not stop eating huhh).




After lunch we went to 莺歌老街, a place where it sells mostly ceramic made things. Not really places for me to buy things, but the place is very nice and also a to go place if you want those kind of things.



After that we went back again to the temple for dinner and JenRongShi drove us to buy some things then back to the hotel. Slept early since I need to rush back to school the next day >.<


Finishing with this art piece by Oamul, my favourite artist and photographer. He is love. He is perfection. Also Happy New Year! Here comes 2016!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment