__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Friday, October 30, 2015

My times

Finally,
I went for this movie,
Our Times,
after waiting and controlling not to watch at the cinema for a few weeks,
Yea I gave in and watch it at TGV today LOL.

Well,
I have to say since I'm not from Taiwan,
I can't feel that much from the movie,
and also the script somehow seems 'not true',
a bit 无厘头 a bit childish XD
BUT it does bring back all those beautiful memories.

Although I feel its childish its surreal,
but if you ask me is it nice?
Sure I will say its a must watch~

Although I don't find the guy inside appealing,
when everyone is flailing they hope a 徐太宇 lol

I have to say I'm lucky enough,
during my high school days,
I have a bunch of protective friends,
that spoiled me so bad (teehee

I am quite 'proud' that I was not a good student,
by that doesn't mean by bad grades btw...
I slept in class,I did all the bad things,
and I never regretted doing so XD

I remembered skipping school for the whole week,
after the first week for Form4,
well my parents approved that (overly open-minded parents here haha)
so after that,
when I went back to school at the third week of the study week,
the teachers were like why the hell is there someone I didn't seen before
and I remembered the best feeling I had,
when I handed in my letter (reason about skipping class),
to my class teacher who not yet know me after weeks XD

I had awesome friends too,
we grew up together since its a small kampung with only a secondary school,
the friendship lasts more than 10 years ^皿^
I used to be the most lazy most sleepy most clingy one haha,
but they'll still wait for me between change of classes,
reminding me everything since I have really bad memory,
with them,I felt safe,
although I was the one who keeps kacau others,
they were used to it and will just choose to ignore me XD
but still at times they'll take care of me,
they help me remember things,help me with almost everything,
until now I still can't believe I am now living without them,
I mean they're already part of me,
how can you live without part of yourself?!
Yes they are this important!

About first love,
there's a line in the movie “我们的初恋就是注定输给陶敏敏那样的女生"
我的初恋并没有输给陶敏敏那样的女生,我输给了我自己。嗯。

No comments:

Post a Comment