__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Overnight oatmeals


心血来潮想要尝试看看一直以来都很有兴趣的overnight oatmeals.

I was actually interested in this quite long ago,but I always didn't have the chance to try out.
So yesterday night I was thinking like 'Why not?!' Which brought me to a lovely morning like this with a hearty breakfast.

I actually watched lots of videos about it whenever I'm free (YouTube makes you wanna watch anything)
But usually lots of the ingredients are quite hard to get (and what is chia seeds btw?)

Usually they'll use almond milk,with Greek yogurt,add some chia seeds and whatsoever,with berries (which is hard to get and at the same time costs)

For me I actually just used normal low fat milk,without yogurt (coz I forgot to buy earlier ytd) and that's all Haha.

And for the other day, when its 'overnight' ,I just add some bananas which I bought yesterday. And a sprinkle of coffee powder which was left half packet (I usually drink only half packet coffee in the morning)

And voilà!

It actually makes you full with just a bit (or izit because I have a small stomach?nahhh)
But I believed that with yogurt and honey or any other toppings will make it taste much more better!
Mine today was quite tasteless (since what I only used was milk,low fat even) so it taste bare without the bananas and the coffee powder. I even add some kokokrunch so that I can finish the whole bowl.

A quite good start! Can't wait to try even more!


Update: I later tried with yogurt and it works very well,loving it =]

No comments:

Post a Comment