__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Monday, October 12, 2015

2months

BLESSED.

I wanted to blog this a few days ago,
but I was busy at a rural primary school for an event.
Still,there are still a few events at the waiting list for me to blog.

10 Oct,4pm,
the approximate time I am here in Miri,
for a whole two months.
What was I doing that time?
In a primary school as a facilitator for an educational camp.

Every now and then,
I feel blessed,for everything.

I would wake up from bed,
and appreciate being able to sleep well,
take a shower,
enjoy breakfast and a cup of coffee,feeling blessed.

Got ready,
waited at the bus stop,hop on the bus,
being grateful to be able to study,
being grateful that my parents let me continue my education,
being grateful to be at a university.

Until now,
everything still seems so surreal,
it still seem like a dream to me,
walking around the campus,
studying something new,
even rushing the schedule,
I feel so blessed.

Although there were still some 'low' times,
which I totally don't want to mention,
I can sure list a number,but why do so?
Life is too short for that...ignoring it!

Is two months too short or too long?
Because everything still seem new to me,
and I feel that there are still a lot for me to explore.

Well,
I have to admit that there are still a lot of times,
where I was thinking why life is so hard,
why do I want to work so hard.

but the only way to keep going on,
is to keep pushing yourself,
and keep telling myself to sort everything out,
to live the best right NOW,
so that I won't regret later on.

So far everything still get to work,
and I still being able to convince myself,
that I can do it,that I am strong.

Hope that the coming days,
I will still be able to appreciate everything,
and still being able to feel blessed,
just like now I am. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment