__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Having a child...?

Just came back from the crocodile farm and lunched at McD,
been non stop since 7 in this morning,
damn tired but I just can't wait to share my day.

Today's event was parent for a half day,
we met with the orphans,
and two of us from Curtin pair up with a child.

At first I didn't expect myself to be so nervous,
I am quite okay with kids,
and usually they like me,
(even sometimes babies got clingy with me)

but when we met,
suddenly all thoughts came in,
what if I didn't do well,what if they don't like me...
and it turned out my worries became true LOL

I paired with a lovely Malay girl,
and our child is the youngest one of all.
He's shy,but at the same time,like all children,a bit hyper.

Me being an introvert, him too,
chemistry just don't work!!! Oh my...

But later I tried my very best to talk to him,
helped him to feed, told him the names, (even asked him to count LOL)
but most of the time would be him running around,
wanting to look at all those animals,
and both of us will just do the chasing and following XD

Children being curious is normal,
but being this quiet,not so...
But from the start,
when he don't even talk,just nodding or shaking his head,
until he answer my questions,ask me for water,
at last he even asked me questions.

"What chicken does the crocodile eats?"
Well I don't really know how to answer this...
but this just made my day!

A selfie of us three.
Felt so accomplished!
He doesn't like to take pictures,selfie is even worse.
Since he's so cute others just wanna grab him and take a selfie.
(proud mum here)
But nahh he won't even look at the camera,
so this picture really means something!


After that,
we traveled to McD for lunch,
I slept,he slept,
we woke up,HE CRIED.Panic!!
(he's just so similar to me XD)

Since I know that feeling so very well,
someone just used to be like that until a certain age...
gave him time,and just leave him with his 'ayah'.

After lunch we had a session which we need to draw something for each other.
Since our kid is so clingy,
we were lucky to have a chance to sit and talk with the 'guardians',
knew a lot more about the orphanage =)

While he's trying his best to draw something,
we got to know that he is actually quite new to the orphanage,
the youngest,the quietest,the clingy-est,the CUTEST too!

Something we drew for him.
Yes I drew all those childish things ._.

Something I got from him.
Its on a paper which we stick at the back of a picture.

After that we sent them back to the orphanage,
not far from McD,not far from the campus,
its a quite big place,and the environment is considered okay.

I believe its a tiring day for all of us,
'chasing' the kids under the sun...
really hope that they had fun.
For me,a lovely memory,
and really do hope they grow up well,happily and strong.

Most successful picture.
Thanks a lot for this picture!
I think its the only one which all three of us looks ready XD
(which at that time all three of us were not even ready,
physically and mentally haha)


Totally gonna go again!
Both the event, and the crocodile farm.
Why?
A hurry snap before I went 'chasing'

Just look at what they have there!
People knows me knows how much owls meant to me XD
So gonna stand there for hours with it for my next visit Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment