__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Friday, July 15, 2016

End of my foundation 2nd semester


I guess (hope?) this ends my foundation life.

The feelings are really complicated and I believe everyone was struggling a lot. We had about two weeks study week, with almost no lecture and tutorials, just pure study-by-yourself. Just imagine staying at home not going out, me as an otaku can’t even stand that =/ It felt like a walking zombie lol.
The second semester was a huge different compared to the first one. I don’t really feel that much as I was literally busying on something every day, every single hour, every moment. (Busy until no time to feel LOL) Academic wise, it got tougher, a lot. Its not that the first semester was easy, but just simply comparing the activities I was involved, this sem was much lesser, since we had much more things to do and projects to be done. According to my seniors, going into degree will be even a much more huge gap. Well, I’m trying my very very hard to prepare mentally =/

Well, not to be over confident, I simply just hope that I get to pass all my units (yes I’m that desperate), so that I at least don’t need to take the supplementary test (we had only two weeks WHAT DO YOU WANT).
I can’t say it’s the end of my foundation life YET, so I’ll keep it to my next post (hopefully) for a overall summary of feelings and thoughts for my one year foundation life.

I was sitting for Physics062, Chemistry064 and EngineeringMath062 this time =)

For my Physics paper, disaster. 
It was real hard, seriously. I was shaking inside and outside, non-stop writing for the two hours (let’s be grateful I still have something to write).
Throughout doing my paper, I kept asking myself : Do I really want to continue my life as an engineering student for countless times.
It felt really hopeless (?) doing all those questions, nothing easy, NOTHING. I knew it’ll be tough, I knew I will struggle a lot. Is this really what I want? Am I even ready for this? Will I be able to continue this shit?

For the next day, everything repeated in Chemistry, just like Physics paper, shittily hard XD


After the last paper, no joking, I tear a bit (a drop? Haha) Not that I felt die liao laa, but just simply VERY OVERWHELMED. Overwhelmed by how amazing this is, how hard works finally pays off and come a short end. 
Even though studying for finals is torturing and is killing me, I felt like a living zombie, but at that moment, I felt amazing how life is treating my so well. Me finishing my finals, grandpa just finished his operation, Bii is out for a competition working her very best, everyone is doing something, achieving something =]
The hard work will pay off feel~ Its simply amazing that things eventually get into place once we put effort into it!

Okay, now pray for me to smoothly get into degree XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment