__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

One week back home

Well… actually five days, including the day I reached and the day I left… So its three days to be exact… Sigh.

I know it’s short, very short. Blame the short sem break, I’ve skipped orientation =/ Mom still asked me to skip a few teaching weeks LOL
Well, I thought I still get some chance to visit my friends, or maybe my nose doctor, but nahhhh, I don’t even have enough time to sleep, in a way.

I think I did promised some friend for some meet up this time back, but my everyday schedule back home is, run errands, run errands and run errands LOL
Sadly I have a lot of documents and things to be done this time back, including renewing my IC and driving licence too!

I planned to renew my IC but actually didn’t realize my driving licence is expired. One day I was driving and Zoe suddenly asked “When will my P licence end” She checked them alamak its already two days expired, such a coincident!!!
I cancelled and pushed later my schedule after that and went to renew my passport, thinking that it may take some time. But it took me like only 5mins, from paying the money, taking the picture and receiving my new licence!

I have very complicated feelings, for going back home for such a short time after a long time away.
Even though I’m back home, I’m always outside getting my things done, and actually both mom and dad are working in the morning, only bonding time left is at night, which I spent more on the computer =/
Well I did spent my first day back home, out shopping whole day with mom, with nice food =]

I did spend some time teaching Bii her math too, but I can’t really help much and felt that that’s the only thing I can do.

Although I know that we still can contact through phone or social media, everything like that. But I somehow still have this low feeling every time thinking not spending enough time home LOL

Well, off to my next journey that I had never mentioned here, JYAPANNN. 
Remember from one of my previous blog post that I mentioned I got myself a hugeeee bday present? Yepp, this is it. Look forward for my posts on JYAPANNNN.

No comments:

Post a Comment