__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Bintulu~!

Those who added me on snapchat knew that for the past few days my life was REAL hectic.
Owhhh, BTW, I came back to snapchat, someone kacau downloaded this addicting thingy on my phone, which u can add me with the username @nooneonearthy =]

I was planning to update this post after my finals, but since now I've been studying for the whole day, I can't even focus more, rather than watching random videos on youtube, I better do a update here, hehe.

Like I've mentioned in the title, I made my first trip to Bintulu! Yayyy!!!
Thanks a lot for the marketing team for giving me the chance it felt so unreal!!!
Okay let's start from the hectic part before I went to Bintulu.

Since it's almost finals, I've been having sleepless night studying (more to random internet surfing LOL)   Two days before going to Bintulu, I spent the night finishing my slides for my talk, then updated my FB page, after that did some update on this blog (if u noticed the top part that shows my ins pics malfunctioned =/
Almost 4am, I went to sleep after a tiring day, with the next day a campus tour early in the morning waiting. It lasted until afternoon, had lunch, then studied at NSA.

 Packed that night, then studied for the whole night and the whole morning the next day (trust me I don't even know what I studied, more to zoning out LOL)

The next evening, LEGO to BINTULU~!!!
Although it's not far we can actually reach there driving, but we chose to take a flight. I went with another marketing officer.
Its my first time on a mini flight, MAS WINGS, only for domestic, the experience was great XD and also, after all travelling I'd done, I realized for the first time that domestic flights doesn't control on liquid on-board LOL so siasui sia

MAS WINGS

LOOK AT THISSSSS


We reached there and checked in the hotel about 8pm, went to a near food court for a late dinner. After that I took a shower and start studying tetris ._.


The hotel room is so damn decent, btw its Promanade hotel where we stayed that night.

The next dayyyyy.
We woke up early and went to SMK Bandar Bintulu. It's a hugeeee secondary school, and it's the main reason I came here to Bintulu-------to give a talk for the high school students.
Damnnnn I was so damn nervous, coz it's a topic that I haven't talk before, I got butterflies in my stomach for thee whole morning worrying that I'll faint in front of everyone LOL 
Glad that everything went smooth, and the students actually paid attention and seem interested. Glad that the students are the proactive kind that won't hang you there HAHA.

This was Marilyn giving her talk.

After the talk there's a short QnA session. As usual, we'll say "You can ask me any question except my phone number", one of the students asked "Do you have instagram." Goshhhh thanks for letting me syokkk a while HAHA (out of no reason though) Marilyn helped me by answer it officially ----find it out yrself XD
We had some light lunch at the school and had a small talk with the teachers there, and knew that the school's capacity is far more than it should be, too much students in a classroom the teachers can't even teach properly. This is so worrying as I know how it is like, imagine 60 students in a class, I don't really think the teacher can even teach! Teachers should always be respected, seriously.

We went back to the hotel for a while, then came out for lunch with a tuition center founder (?) kinda people. I felt so respectful to those people, that put so much effort in education. Its been a lovely and meaningful time talking with them.
We went to the tuition center and discussed something at the office there.

In the evening, I took the evening flight back to Miri while Marilyn stayed for another day. I was actually planning to do so too, but PROJECT SHOWCASE the next day, I needa rush back LOL.

brought back food from Bintulu.
Its a so very tiring day I came back very late, but felt so contented. 

The next day the showcase started at 8am. I was soooo tired I dead slept. I'm not sure whether can you guys relate, you're that tired that you zoned out everything including the alarm and the phone calls. I woke up at 7:59am, totally late!
Spent 3mins, THREE MINUTES, to get out of the house after I woke up.
Reached late but gladly didn't miss anything PHEWWWWWWW.

------Throwing some pics of other groups' projects-----





Ours project sucks compared to others LOL

As you can see, you can see nothing =_____="
(Realizing that the boys increased and the girls become less #lifeofanengineeringstudent )

I was so worn up after that I got real sick, until now.
My head was heavy and my nose problem all come out. I had a sore throat very bad that my ears hurt a lot too. Medication doesn't seem to help and what I can do is only keep panting because the lack of oxygen Gahhhhh I CAN'T EVEN SLEEP AND REST.

Hope that I'll get well soon so that I can focus on my study and also my finals. *prayingveryveryhard*

No comments:

Post a Comment