__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Saturday, June 25, 2016

UK Fun Fair

Never on earth I'd imagined finding myself in this kinda place.
Not that I don't like to go, but the last time I went is probably when I was young, too young that I barely left any memories. We have this kind of funfair at Kedah too, it's just opposite to our taman, yet we didn't even put the effort to go LOL. Quote Mum, she said since it's temporary the equipments might be much more dangerous than we though, hmmm...

That night I was actually busy replying messages and was ready for a whole night working on my computer and phone. Suddenly Belle called and asked whether I wanna go. Of course I said no HAHA But after almost an hour of spamming my whatsapp and listing out all the reasons why I should go (she is real good at this whenever asking me out, analyzing reasons,listing out and even clearing all the 'obstacles', spamming calls and so on....Great job Belle! <<<The only one that is so damn successful for asking me out in the history LOL)
15mins before we went, I replied "K going, fetch me at guard house." YEPP SHE WON.

Tickets booth.
The tickets per entrance costs RM2, and the rides are paid separately. A token costs RM2 and usually a ride will need 2/3tokens per ride.
Well we had a crazy time on all those crazy extreme rides. From the first one to the last one, I came down dizzy every time LOL
Belle was beside me every rides (coz usually the rides are in pairs), it will usually start by her saying Oh I'm so nervous and me keep taking pictures at the same time ignoring her before the ride starts.
It's another story once the ride starts, as I'll be screaming out loud and acting all crazy, then she'll start laughing like mad ( she thinks my reaction is very funny every time, very supportive huhh ) After every rides she'll come down can't stop laughing for 5mins, trying to tell others what I did up there, but usually ended up laughing harder, before anyone understands. What's that funny? Me screaming until my voice changes, me tearing after the rides spin for the second round until the last spin, me saying all kinda weird things up there, me doing siasui things like putting out my hand or screaming at the wrong timing, everything. I don't really understand though.

Spamming pictures from the funfair but since it's dark the pictures are not that nice =/





DingDing street.


That moon beside though.




No one ride this makes it more creepy.


There are also food stalls there for people like us who got tired screaming too loud too much.
3 for RM2
RM3 per.
Da lovely gang.
We stayed at there for about three hours then went home with muscles popping (for clutching too tight on thee rides) and a sore throat  ._.
It was a fun short getaway though =]

No comments:

Post a Comment