__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Life is never smooth, and it's okay.

Lately I'm trying to get into a business (SAY WHATTTTT?!!!)

Actually I'm real busy with the things on my hand. I have a tonnes of work that can pile up to the ceiling, I have been rushing assignments here and there everyday, making every single little changes. I've been rushing in and out classes, sometimes even to other's classes as I'm facing some academic problems especially with the lecturers' teaching style. I've also been stressing out a bit with the club activities, dealing between two parties, searching for sponsorship and dealing with the accommodation. At the same time I'm starting to be involving in organizing a brand new event (which you guys can definitely look forward to), and things are all just starting, but things are not progressing, which stressed me out a bit more. Moreever, finals is two weeks near and with the things I need to deal with in between, time's ticking! 
Not that I've been putting myself in a hard situation and try to drown myself, forgetting about having a rest or having fun in between. I do enjoy myself doing things and filling up my time with something meaningful and interesting.

The whole story started when my friend told me she's interested and wanted to start that business, I was like okay, supporting from here. Then later, being a friend, I gave lots of suggestion and kept following up with her progress, typically kepoh. After that, she contacted me and asked more deeply and hope that I can work with her, and I was like, why not?! I can try.

So now I was involved in this thingy, which basically going to Thailand much more often, getting back things from there and selling it in Malaysia. I know that a lot of people like me, are interested in buying Thailand goods, as they are so nice with good quality, but doesn't have the chance to go often.
I'm facing a lot of problems dealing with people everyday, different parties. Things just doesn't seem that easy, I stressed out a lot and have been having sleepless nights. I'm trying to sell it here with a lower price range, and trying to get more from selling more. But now we're having lack of custtomers and since we are new, it's very hard to get people to trust us.
Although I didn't tell my mum a lot about it, but since she's a Thailand goods lover herself, she's been giving me advice, although not much but it does help in giving me motivation, knowing that my mum is supportive in this. I didn't tell her that I am having a hard time, but she always tell me that to learn in the progress. This is just like a magic sentence that can kinda calm me down, and keep me going on as I really face problems convincing myself to keep on going and hang in there.

I will put more things here, and maybe the link to the page I'm working on about this so called business (not really a business though), and hope that this will give you motivation to keep on going if you're having a hard time too. Remember, life is never been smooth, and it's okay to be so, as you'll learn and grow through the process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment