__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Thursday, June 9, 2016

JUMPer

It's a night with complicated feelings.
I don't know but felt like writing here.

I was watching Bangtan clips of their concert, with fans singing along and the whole scenario very touching. If you've listened to some Bangtan songs, I believe that you'll know how good the lyrics will describe our feelings as a youth, I can't relate more.

This makes me reminisce those old days when I'm a huge fan of Johnny's especially JUMP. Not that I'm not a fan anymore, but not that crazy as I used to be.
I remembered a few years ago, I was having some private issues and need to be staying at my aunt's house for a few months. That time I was sitting for PMR and Zoe was sitting for SPM. I was so down at that moment, and JUMP was a big part that held me to go on.
I remembered Zoe and I shared a single bed. I would usually study and stay up until 3am in the morning, then wake her up before I go to sleep. Aunt's house is 30mins which is very far from our school, we don't have a proper place to stay and study, and most of our times are travelling here and there.

Looking back, I can't be more grateful that JUMP was there to support me mentally and I did promise myself to go to one of their concerts. Those days seems like nothing now, but it really did makes me grow. I did prove myself that fangirl-ing won't ruin your studies (?) More than that it gave me motivations. (and also picking up a language)

I don't see a chance going to their concert for this few years, who knows =/
They used to host Summary which have a couple of shows in one day! Now its natsu, there's Summary, but their not hosting it anymore... Their summer concert this year can't seem to meet my sembreak too... gahhhhhh kuyashi x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment