__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Saturday, June 4, 2016

'OUR' black Wira

(I know if I won't write something now, I won't for ever ._. )

Last week right after we finished our Chemistry midterm, we rent a car for a day.
Arrissa being Arrissa, obsessed with BLACK, almost screamed (well she actually did) when she saw the car we're renting is black in color. Although it's a Wira, but it's black, and it's RM70, for a day!!!

We wanted to pamper our self with nice food, and decided to go to Escapade for some Japanese food.
The funny story starts here ...... *inserts magical BGM*
Since I don't know the way here at Miri, we used Google Maps just because I can't log in to my Waze... After 20mins drive, the road seems endless, and I can't remember I went through the places during my last visit to Escapade.
I checked my phone, and realized the destination is Escapade BRUNEI. Brunei. Brunei!
Phewwwww thanks God I checked, or we'll end up going to the border, and even without passport LOL.

Finally we got to our destination by using waze. (Friendly reminder, be safe, use waze. You're welcome. )
We expected a lot of people here, and still we came without booking XD. Lucky us we got our seat, and it's even by the window, which we can look out the calming beach with the sun setting. Awwww.

Now Arrissa don't need to color off her face black LOL

Thick thick Sashimi.

Thick thic sashimi sushi.

My unagi roll.
The unagi roll is heavennnnn. I don't used to be a big fan of unagi, but both Zoe and Bii are, and ended up me loving it more and more ._.
They have a couple of unagi in the roll, with a few pieces of avocado. The creamy taste of avocado with the unagi, worth it.

After that we went for late night movie!!!
It's Saturday night, us being ourselves, did not book early LOL
Ended up only front row left and COUPLE SEAT.
We got two couple seats instead Haha. Two hours date.

Found my perfect movie date.
Couple seat is a to go every time actually, coz why not?! Its very spacious, and I can put my legs up, lean and lie however I want.
Owhhhhh, I also found my perfect movie date------ Belle (my unicorn...which her hair kinda faded XD) I'm sometimes very talkative during movies Haha, usually people will ask me to be more quiet. Well, but Belle explains everything and agreed every thoughts of mine. How sweet of her XD.
We watched Xmen, and the plot is quite nervous for me LOL. Most of the time I'll be hiding and squeezing my whole body to her shoulder Haha.

I met a walking balloon character in the mall on that day =3

That night after movie, we went to McD with more other friends just chilling hehe.
just me and my angry birds Mcflurry~~~

The next day before handing back the car, we went for a brunch then some groceries shopping.
Laksa Lolita is quite famous in Miri so we decided to go have a try. The place is just by the roadside we spent some time searching for it.
Morningggggg

laksa

Mee Jawa
The laksa here is heavenly goooooood. Just looking at the picture, just thinking of it, there's already a saliva tsunami in my mouth LOL.
But Mee Jawa is so damn bad... Its much more better back at Kedah there, it is.

Yeaaaa, that's the story of us with our one day black Wira *inserts picture here*
Just imagine having a car here gahhhhhh I will go out everyday XD

No comments:

Post a Comment