__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Monday, June 20, 2016

of all the gatherings

This month has been hectic, with tonnes of work but at the same time, FUN!


Too much outings too much pics, just some update of my daily gatherings,movies and celebration!

First day of Ramadhan.
We went out for a hearty dinner at a Thai food restaurant. Before that we went for grocery shopping and after that they went for a movie, Me Before You. I watched it already, so yes, hours of shopping, window shopping TT Since they went for a midnight movie, the shops closed and the only place I can go is Starbucks LOL Too much time for me to kill, I started wandering in the empty mall, its a great experience with the darkness, quietness and emptiness dawning on me >< Spent some time for some private photo shooting with Belle too, climbing up those private and dangerous space. The outcome was great!!!

Birthday celebration!
It‘s Belle's birthday and she kept saying no one remember her birthday, so I chose to forget her birthday for the whole day XD I pakat with others too, asking them to just greet like saying a daily HI. Well they can't even do so coz they think it's too cruel to treat her that way 6.6 I mean that's the fun part, you make her sad as hell, and she'll be damn shocked and surprised later!
So we sneaked into the campus lakeside apartment, with a cake, pakat with Cora her housemate who mainly planned this. She was studying in the living room, its a windy rainy night,and suddenly we POP out HAHA
We had a great night having cake and a simple talk, for hours, until the day end.
It would be damn great having a small gathering like this, at least someone care to come ._.
I took  picture from the corner, and felt so warm in my heart. We talked like this for hours, then simply just headed back.
Funny thing is that night after everyone ate the cake, no one can sleep XD Maybe it contains caffeine in it or whatsoever, the next day Parween even can't wake up and missed his chemistry lab HAHA


The next day we went out with the business student~~~! For dinner and a movie. I laughed like mad on the car just because of Ellie's stupid jokes =_="
Thanks Maryam for the drive, the dinner, the movie, the supper. We had a great night!
Kenny Rogers for dinner.
After that we went for Conjuring2. I'm not a big fan of horror movie, I don't know how far I can go for the horror things. Proved that I was lame ._. Literally closed my eyes and peaked the subtitles throughout the whole movie especially the night settings HAHA I am not really scared of those things (I guess?) But the whole movie set up just.... freaked me out LOL.
We didn't dare to go straight home after the movie so we went to McD for supper XD


Yesterday we went out for two movies too! Central Intelligence and Warcraft. Both a must watch!!!
After that we went for Karaoke then a late dinner at Surf n' Turf~

Academic-wise, we finished our last lab!

Say bye to those long labs waiting the chemicals to react HAHA It also the last lab for my foundation! Time flies!
This Thursday we'll also have our last lecture which is Physics lecture and my foundation life will almost comes to and end. *sobs sobs
This few coming days I'll be working on WritingAndResearchSkills last assessment, compile the whole thing and make it an end. Then it'll be Physics project left. Our group really did something cool!!! I'll write another full post on our project after the presentation I guess, please do look forward to it! Will show other groups' project too if I had the chance too~


This was us working on the project~ That's a small part of it. Can't wait to show the whole! ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment