__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

One more

One more just one more!!!!

Finished my Engineering Math midterm last night, and can't felt better coz I only have one more midterm to go!!!
..... which leads to the bad feeling today realize that I only have a few days to study for my coming Chemistry midterm, which is only a few hours soon.

I focused sooooo much on EM midterm and actually spent no time on Chemistry LOL
Now I am left here with the reality that I am totally unprepared ._.
I kept procrastinating gahhhhhh and still need to go to campus just for a short few hours experiment or consultation (which I don't really like as I waste time going and coming back)
I'm treating my time on transport or waiting for the bus wisely, taking some rest with some music plugged in, mostly reading articles and sometimes dozed off (believe it or not, this morning, even only 5 minutes on bus I slept and woke up on time when the bus reached campus 0.o)

Well, Zoe and Bii are having exam too! All of us at the same time! Which actually gave me lots of motivation and keep going!
Bii is sitting for her mid-year test, which is a quite important one as she'll be sitting for PT3 at the end of this year. At the same time she's preparing for a competition this coming July, studying and practicing at the same time!
Usually I'll get pics of her fingertips at night, saying that she just finished her cello practice and the background will usually show her studying. With her fingertips like that its really hard to even grab a pencil and write! Well, the team is aiming for getting the first place for straight three years so they can keep the trophy, so the fingering is much more challenging! Anyway! Support from here!
On the other hand, Zoe is facing a higher level of exam. She's sitting for her finals for second year, and the marking scheme depends ALL on this final test! This will be the last year at this university before she transfer too =)
Both of them will finish it by this week, and me too! This Saturday <3

The most awwww moments is knowing that three of us are working hard together and I'm not alone~ This will be the strongest support I guess (?) Compared to them, mine is just sap sap water haha, so thanks for all the indirect support. Also and for those who are having a hard time, just remind yourself to strive for it because after all, it'll leave a smile on your face when you look back =]

No comments:

Post a Comment