__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Monday, May 2, 2016

iFest'16


This is me literally saving Arun's Rayban when they're taking a wefie.
I guess this kinda sum up my first ifest experience.XD


So I went to 2016's iFest, they're having the holi festival, kite fest and selling food in the morning session. Then at night they had fashion show and performances. Only went to the morning session to play with the colour powder and got really tanned.
At first we gathered in the middle of the field, made a big circle and some students performed in the centre. Then they asked everyone to join and I was like yeahhhhhhh but the music kinda stopped halfway ... like seriously? ...



Later then everyone gathered again with colour powder in our hands, we countdown and threw it up high. Well someone was aiming me, which he threw colour powder straight into my face 0.o That moment I still know nothing and was like yayyyyyy (with my mouth opened wide) and the next thing I realized was that my mouth is full of the powder =.= If you wonder what does it taste like, it's tasteless but the feeling is... ewwwy
After eating some colour powder, we chased and attacked strangers, and actually hope to get attacked (to get more colourful XD) They also sprayed water from the bomba hose, and I actually got damn wet after that, spent some time under the sun and got dry real quick.


Some before pictures when we were fresh and clean.

CHECK OUT MY ELBOW TATOO!!!





Here are some pics of us after colour showered.

Selfie game went strong

peaceeeee

Yepp, that's me with my bulky shoulder =/

#squadgoals

me with my pink eyebrows

without intention, trust me.



With the unicorn.
Photobomb by purple face giant
We really did had fun!
After that they actually had some games, didn't join I got tanned enough LOL
If you wonder what's kite fest, well they sell kites and people buy and fly it! Yay. That's it!

They had some food stalls around that day, heaven. (Actually just okay haha someone is craving for nice food for such a long time she can't)
The only food I took before eating LOL
Later that day I was taking care of the booth and literally everyone is asking me why my face so red ,dunno is it sunburn or the color can't be wash off. Well, I blushed because I saw you XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment