__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Friday, May 13, 2016

Fruitful week

Hey bitches . How's life?!
For the past few days, my life is so packed so fruitful. 
Every story deserves a long post and nahhhhh, sorry but I have one more quiz and two more midterms waiting, and all stories won't be tell if I wait until I'm free @@

Meeting Sada Borneo

I volunteered in an event called Talent ED night. It's an event to showcase the outcomes of the Miri students, including drawings and performances. This event collaborated with Teach for Malaysia, which is an international organization which focus on providing study chances for students at the rural area. Here's some pics to share.

The opening

performance

some kinda fashion show
Another highlight of the day is Sada Borneo!!! If you guys haven't heard of it, they're in Asia's got talent, I saw their videos on facebook before, and really became a fan immediately. They're pure AWESOME.

The special of their band is that they use traditional music instrument together with modern ones to perform, and the main instrument is sape. Also, they use some special music instruments to create nature sounds like bird chirping and rain falling

And GUESS WHAT?!!!

Yepp, this is the perks of working backstage!!! An individual shot with them! Gahhhhh lucky me!!!


Curtin Bazaar

Finally three days Curtin Bazaar successfully ended!
A big thank you to Syah for giving me the chance to be part of it!



Yepp we even got to have Escape here!!!
They brought their own cage, and on the last day, we got close to the abang-abang who took care of the booth. They're so so kind and friendly at last they even let us to play for free!
Well, this is my first time playing it, I dragged Ing with me.We two were so damn chill together XD The perfect match.
We were given 10mins, usually people will take up to more than 8mins, we finished about 5mins! The abang-abang there were so shocked HAHA Great first experience!!!

It's a GREAT experience <3

..... on the other hand.


Well, I posted this. And I meant it (the caption).
I felt so unwell. With so much things going on, and at the same time working hard on my academics.
I got sick a bit, and having too much heat inside me, I got ulcers. Big ones all over, then with some minor toothache. I don't feel like talking, The pain makes me can't concentrate studying. All I can do is get some medicine and sleep myself over it.
For days I don't feel like eating and kept skipping meals. Worse than worst, I even got cramps during my Physics midterm. =/
Well, things come to a small pause after my Physics mid term. Others kept connecting me with the word Dean list, actually made me a little more stress out. 


I'm not the type that usually will share my feelings, but trust me, everyone have their highs and lows, and its actually okay to go through these shit.
A morning I skipped class, not feeling guilty but felt much more better. 
Know what? Screw those pressure, I'll work it out, with my own pace.

So gonna end this with this pic.
SO MUCH INTERNET 
SO LITTLE TIME.

By then, ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment