__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

illion japan tour 2016

I was always afraid to go through my draft list as I have so many things waiting for me to post LOL
Tried to filter out those must post ones but all those memories are precious gahhhhh, so instead of filtering I'm combining those (sounds smart but nahhhh)

So another day in Japan, we woke up early just to go to..... KARAOKE!!
This was a so crazy idea haha, since we always see people going to karaoke after work or after school so its in our list.
Its very cool as they have a few kinds of TV and sound system for us to choose, and I think some provide different kinds of mic (saw it during the research but the one we went didn't have it). Its a bit pricey as expected, and the song choosing part is also quite complicated compared to the one we have at Msia.

This is how the 'lobby' looks like
Free drinks are provided and we went quite crazy since early in the morning HAHA.  

For lunch we wanted to try out one of the recommended gyoza shop but found it to be closed when we were there, so we decided to just randomly go into one of the restaurant for lunch.
We were so very not satisfied at first as it allows people to smoke and the whole small room is filled with tabacco smell.
When we had our food, we were suprised by how big the portions are!! They even provide free white rice, well the portions are scary enough I can't even finish a bowl don't even mention for the rice HAHA.
It taste damn good we were so satisfied and the price is cheap considering the portions! Before we left, we realised that it is also one of the recommended restaurant from the website we used. LUCKY!


mine

Zz's

Zoe's

The gyoza is jumbo 

After that we went to a CONCERT!!!!!!!!
We always wanted to go for a concert in Japan, and compared to those huge stage, we thought it would be better to go to the small stage ones to have a closer feeling. (Just imagine going to JUMP's concert which they might run around and I might still not be able to see them LOL)
We decided to go to illion's Japan tour and sadly the tickets were all sold out *sobs* A few days before we head to Japan, Zoe got someone approach her since she posted on twitter looking for tickets, and yepp, VERY LUCKILY, we got the tix!!!

The venue is called Studio Coast and it's just by the sea, once we came out from the train station, you can feel the sea breeze and the smell of the seawater in the air <3
the crowds
outside view
We waited for a while, struggling A LOOOOOOT should we buy the concert goods or not LOL
We got in by following out tickets number, but since it's standing the code doesn't means much.
We need to pay for the drinks tickets (which I forgot how much) and before going into the concert venue, there's a small space with a bar in the center which we exchange our drinks with the drink tickets. Zoe got coke and I got Heneiken.
the drinks bar
We got into the hall, and we were standing wayyyyyy behind. Everyone is being damn behind and there's space everywhere (Japanese why you so polite LOL)
Before Yojiro caame out, a DJ, Banbi heat up the atmosphere first. Just when he came out, everyone started to squeeeeeeze and I was squeeze in FRONT!
I finished all my beer before the concert starts, and started to get a bit wobbly with the music and lightings (blame me drinking too fast) Just before Yojiro came out, I was squeezed in the 2/3rd row, damn front and got lost with Zoe LOL.
I was expecting only the angelic voice but OMG ANGELIC FACE THROUGHOUT!!!

We sang and danced for nearly 2hrs, I had the time of my life!

Throughout the concert, there's one girl in front that fainted because of the squeezing, so he told us to space out a bit, but apparently no one did LOL and he said "dou yatte odoru no ga shiranai dakedo, suki no you na odorou" (I don't know how you guys can dance like this but just dance the way you like) HAHA Well we still can dance, jumping and sang XD I lost my breathe once as it's too squeezy (reminded myself how weak my body used to be) but phewwww I survived and didn't faint.
Also, when it almost end, he said the "album zenbu 50 bun dake" (all songs in the album also 50 mins only) he even sang his new song which was not published yet!!!

A night to remember
I came out after the concert, having so many feelings, was so overwhelmed and don't know how to feel nor how to express it to words!!!

BTW I just watched kimi no na wa yesterday and I am so damn proud I met him! KYAA!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment