__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Saturday, September 10, 2016

I'm tired

It almost the end of the second week of September and I haven't have a post updated yet.

So one evening when I was going out to the campus for a meeting, I felt that I don't have that energetic feel anymore and I felt drained. I felt like just staying at home sleeping and going on net whole day not doing anything. I feel no motivation and started to question do I really want this.

It felt better when I was during the meeting for the preparation for the next day. We worked together and I had some self time doing crafts feeling myself. After the long night I went back home feeling all drained out ad still questioning myself is this really what I want. (sorry too much negative vibes I was feeling lost).

When I was just preparing to have a shower and have a good night sleep before the long day tomorrow, one of the EPs contacted me and asked me whether do I wanna go for dinner. Well, it's their farewell dinner as their project have come to an end and all of them are going back on these few days.

We went out for dinner in a fancy restaurant, squeezing at the back of the car that apparently can't fit us, telling jokes and just listening to them sharing stories, I felt myself again thanks to everyone. After that we went back home in an overloading car again, listening to the metal of the car scratching the road all away home XD
We them chat and had mooncake for our second round and I really hope this won't end.


Back to my routine, felt a bit motivated, need more motivation. All the best until the next time. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment