__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

My 8am-10pm daily schedule

Engineering, first year, first semester.
I don't know how to feel. It is.... beyond words.

This is my schedule today.
I started from 8am today, having back to back, non resting class schedule.
After 6pm, went for a meeting for MY coming event until 7.30pm. Continued with another meeting of a huge event under Aiesec, until 10pm, I'm home.
I forgot lunch I forgot dinner, I'm so full, worried and concentrated with the things on my hand.

People are having brunch because they woke up late, I had brunch today as I know I won't have time for lunch later on.
For those who are interested in joining engineering, do check out how the schedule goes and prepare yourself mentally, or else just don't.

I really do hope I have the time to update my blogposts on my Japan trip before I forgot every interesting little things.
I'll really try my VERY BEST to manage my time and come up here to finish my task.

Starting my semester in this way is so.... COOL! It makes me can't wait for the coming whole semester and I believe it'll be more fun!
Also, I'll be having my TKD upgrading this weekend, so yepp, after the tiring whole day schedule, I'll need to go training and worn myself out after the long day.
I'll also be having an event which I'm the Chairperson for the coming week! REALLY do hope everything goes well and I get to share it here instead of sleep it off after the tiring day HAHA

Sorry for those who are not interested in my uni life, but yea, hope it gives you motivation, to try to push yourself to the limit, out of your comfort zone.Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment