__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Friday, August 5, 2016

Shop-till-drop in Japan!

It's funny how we put shop-till-drop day on the second day in Japan instead of the last few days.
We already had a list of things to buy before we came to Japan, not only ours, but mom's and aunt's. We were thinking to gaodim all the long list so we won't be stressed looking for all the stuffs later on. It was actually a good chance for us to explore the city.

We decided to go Shibuya first. Sadly the shops here open quite late too. We were too early and what we can do is just wandering around the streets LOL
. We were too early that there's almost no crowd at the Hachi statue.

Explore Shibuya with Zoe! 

This was Zoe in a drugstore (?) since we were looking for beauty products and cosmestics.

Gudetama miniature!

A random guy cleaning the front of the shop.


We went for purikura and was so kelam-kabut LOL. There's time limit for everything and even posing, so we were not so ready for every pics (and still need to act like we were ready). All kind of cute and awkward poses came out HAHA Surprisingly love the outcome.

This is a corner from a stationary shop that sells everything made from real wood. The scent of wood filled up the whole place and everything just looked so delicate I CAN'T.

Visited Disney store in Shibuya and it's a wonderland with beautiful decorations selling every cute and beautiful stuffs (which is all damn expensive, but still worth it) I JUST WANT EVERYTHING.

Went to Kinokuniya bookstore here too, it's so quiet and calm here, but since we were not looking for books we didn't spend a lot of time here. I read some Johnny's-related magazines, wanted to kyaa-out-loud but I can't ughhhhh.

We had lunch at Ichiran (finally!!) and it didn't disappoint me! 
It's served in a small window, and usually after serving the bowl of ramen, the waiter will bow more that 90 degree (which in the picture his head is on his knee level 0.o) 

After filling our tummy we went to Ginza. It has a totally different feeling compared to Shibuya as the shops here are more high class. We just wanted to visit the place and I was really shocked by all the huge outlets here. Even a watch outlet can be 6 storey high!

We were so tired walking whole day we decided to just find a cafe and chill for a while. We went to Excelsior cafe and the ice matcha latte here is so damn good!
It was actually the date that my foundation second semester's result would be out, and I was quite nervous that time as some of my friends from the same group can already know their result (which some were good and some were bad).
It felt quite amazing as I was in Taiwan for the first day for my foundation first sem result and now was in Japan for the first day for my second sem result. It felt amazing.
At that time I was only hoping that I can safely pass my semester. Since if I didn't pass it, I'll need to take the supplementary exam, which I need to cancel my days in Japan and go back to Miri to sit for it. It'll totally be a nightmare for me if that happened.

We went to another area of Tokyo to meet with a girl to get our tickets for illion's concert XD It's not a touristy place so there's totally no huge tourist crowd. On the way to that place, I get to know my result on the train, in the squeezy crowd. It felt so amazing, getting satisfying results and after that getting our tickets!


A view in the train station where everyone is going home from work.

The day ended amazingly with all the good news <3

Instead of eating out, we went to the combini and bought some onigiri for dinner and fruit beer, chilling at home with dramas after a tired day.

No comments:

Post a Comment