__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Friday, November 25, 2016

Entering degree...

It's another look-back-to-the-whole semester time, I'm sitting here in the all-packed-up empty house, me with my computer, enjoying the loneliness and quietness. I don't know how long will I be still doing this, but as long as I still feel the emotions coming, I will write it down here.

I have to say the way to start my degree life was amazing, drowning in all the workloads assignments and countless weekly quizzes, it felt like there is no end to this, catching up dateline and there was a time I felt like I can't breathe from all this tiring schedule.
But still, look a me, all still in a piece after the semester. Everything handled or been through seems so easy, proudly to say I've totally grown.

Starting the semester with ImpactShowcase as an Organizing Chairperson, it's the first one and the most meaningful one throughout the semester. That was during the start of the semester, when I was trying to catch up academically and dealing with the sudden workload and busy timetable. The event was a huge pain having something to be worried among the hectic.
Not saying it adds burden for me, it's much more like a runaway time. I get to rest and clear my mind from everything, focusing only on the preparation.
Other than that, I built really strong bond through this small event. I remembered when I was in Taiwan for the iContact camp, the OCP Angela told us, that a success event is not define by other things, but how strong the bond and how much everyone learnt. I'm really glad that we are very close until now, blessed by having them by my side.

Won't mention other events, I had countless, and I believe no matter how little, I grew.

At the end of the semester, I chose to close myself up for a month.
I was having a really down time, things too much to deal to handle to go through, I'm a kind of person that is more comfortable to keep everything in, not telling anyone.
I know there's a lot of people who were frustrated by me at that time (yepp I can totally feel duhhh) but I can't care anymore =/

As the semester came to an end, there's almost no class no quiz, I can choose to just stay at home whole day. My daily routine was wake up-study-sleep, but most of the time zoning out.
I've had sleepless night and understood the pain of insomnia. I had more than five nights having totally no sleep. Went to bed at 11pm, and see the clock ticking off. I had an electronic watch in my room so every hour there'll be a small 'beep'. I was listening to the beeps, one by one, and it's already morning. Woke up and start the day, tired but no sleep.

To make sure that I don't fall into the down atmosphere everyday, I chose to study not at home this time. Library was my second home and gahhhhh glad that I was productive and being able to concentrate.
I really had to say I had a great time studying at the library (sounds stupid but yes) As everyone should be quiet, we won't talk and that was the greatest thing. I need to concentrate so my phone was always away for the whole time only scroll through before I sleep, and it felt great to be disconnected haha.


Another huge thanks to my foetus group aka jio group for the last part of my study week. Studying with them might not be productive (singing songs all that), but less stress and more fun (which is what should be felt when studying XD)

Owhh and also huge thanks to dear Jonathan being a papa bringing us everywhere for midnight supper haha
Totally gained weight and fats because of that, time to keep fit starting right now =X


the empty icecream 
I will totally remember these days we went through together, a highlight of part of my degree life.

Leaving this time sounds much more sad as we had stronger bonds, not like last year which we went through only one semester.
Starting from next year we might be having different course and unit from now on, which means less time together *sobs*

Looking forward to my semester break as I'll be having lots of adventure!! Will try to update here =D

No comments:

Post a Comment