__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Halloween festival 2016


This is me all dressed up as Bloody Mary on that night, when I do it, I make sure I go full length HAHA

So I volunteered for VAD's Halloween Festival, just thinking that we don't need to pay LOL Well we did pay by giving hard work and seriously it's all worth it, I worked with a bunch of awesome people and had tonnes of fun working with them.

On that night, we had three different sections which used up half of the campus, which was fully decorated and seeing people all dressed up on that night was really fun. We had a haunted house, a game called ManVSMonster (which was playing RunningMan in a maze) and I was working under TrickOrTreats. What we have was a few stations playing all sorts of game and I'm under KimonoWink, which is find the difference in the dark, with someone disturbing, which is me XDDD
makeup halfway

I dressed up from 5.30pm, worked from 630-1130pm, all five hours with a new batch of people coming in every 5mins. It was VERY VERY TIRINGGGG. With the makeup on, rushing to set up the game after every batch left, then rushed and hide, come out again LOL

The fun part is of course seeing people screaming, some scared girls just kept screaming for the whole 5mins XDDD and some really macho guy all scared rolling on the floor hugging each other. There's also people that totally gave up playing and just used up their 5mins to take picture with me LOL (see, people pay just to see me MUAHAHA)
Most feedbacks they got is the BloodyMary in KimonoWink is very hiao, I have to declare that I was just disturbing them by touching them, playing their hair and looking them very close while they are trying to solve. (Well actually quite hiao also laa hahaha) But that's the fun part! Got the chance to touch hensem not good mehhh XD

I'm having mixed emotions throughout the five hours, feeling like break down because too tired and the thing is not even ending yet, and also feel fun playing and scaring people. I thought the hard part was over after the five hours but I was wrong! Taking off the makeup is another pain!!!
They used glue to stick tissues all over my eyes, and it's a very thick layer around the eye, which is the most sensitive part of the face with the thinnest skin. I tried to wet it before I tear it off but it didn't really helped. It was THAT pain that my tears came rolling out LOL

The atmosphere at the campus was so Halloween-ish, they set up th whole campus, even with Halloween fairy lights all the way, people were in their costumes and makeup. I missed that moment a lot by just hiding under a table in a classroom LOL


We finished everything at around 12am, cleaned up and put back all tables and chairs of the classroom and tidy up the place until 1am, then we had dinner ._.
It was a tiring, memorable, and crazy event, that I had a lot of fun working, knowing a lot of people, especially a few very sweet girls working with me <3
sweet and really lovely <33333


No comments:

Post a Comment