__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Thursday, November 3, 2016

OPS & LWH


So yepp, this is Harith Iskander, in my university rec hall, giving a talk.

We AIESEC had a two days OPS which is known as Outgoing Preparation Seminar, a section where we prepare those potential EP before they start their life-changing journey.
I didn't spend the whole two days there, just a few session helping out and also free food XD

I joined whole last part of the OPS on the second day, just shortly in a few hours, I got so much motivation to go on, much more clearer on my goals. It felt like a session where I tidy up my mind, from all of the stressful and hectic academic peak weeks. #AIESECmagic

We wrote down our goals and expectations, which made me calm down clear my mind and focus on my heart but not my brain. Didn't expect it to be so useful, but the magic did works.

There's also some simple slides, that made me felt motivated again (seriously I was so tired and was in a very miserable state at that time) There was a session where we where given glow sticks and also after that they tied a string on our hand, that motivated me and last for a few days.



After that we tidied up a bit and I went to the LWH!!! Laugh With Harith Iskander!

When I know that he'll be coming to our university to give a talk, I was thinking MUST GO!
They're selling the tix for RM40 for students, which can be considered very cheap for an international comedian like him. Someone might feel like it's not worth it, but glad that we made up our minds very early, bought the tix early too and got a quite front row.

It felt much more like a mini runaway from all those assignments, quizzes and events. Even though some of the jokes can mostly be found online, but we still had a great time laughing with him XD
There's also two other Curtin students that grabbed the chance to step up on stage and told jokes, which was very funny too and relatable!
Other than Harith, there's also three other comedians that gave a talk. They were quite funny too, in a way, but one of the comedian... I just can't get his joke ._. to be very honest. It may be just because we're not on the same channel HAHA
Another quite shocking thing I found out is that Harith is an alumni of Curtin University! WOW! FYI youtuber JinnyBoyTV that was a DJ at HitzFm is also an alumni of Curtin. I found this out as dad sent me a youtube link he talked on Curtin youtube channel.


Great day spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment